Universal Standard Brake Pedal Assembly, T-Bucket
Frame Position, Disc/Drum Brake System Type, Reverse Master Cylinder Mount Type
- This standard brake pedal assembly is the same as that featured on our T-Bucket kits and be used for many universal applications
- Features a 1" bore '70s style Ford Mustang master cylinder suitable for disc/drum applications
- Includes brake pedal, standard dual feed master cylinder, push rod, clevis, pedal pad mount bracket
- No residual valves or proportioning built in but can be added separately
- Pedal pads sold separately, part # 7024852 for stainless seel with rubber insert, part # 9108507 is polished aluminum with rubber insert or part # 91031200 for standard rubber
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
This standard brake pedal assembly is the same as that featured on our T-Bucket kits. It is able to be used for many universal applications.
- Brake Pedal
- Standard Dual Feed Master Cylinder
- Push Rod
- Pedal Pad Mount Bracket
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Universal T-Bucket Brake Pedal KitPart # 91631944Qty x 1
Speedway 3/8 Inch Fine Thread Steel Clevis EndPart # 91631949Qty x 1
Speedway Dual Feed Brake Master Cylinder, 1 Inch Bore, Disc/DrumPart # 91031420Qty x 1
Pedal Pad Mount Bracket StudPart # 91631923Qty x 1
More Like This
Master Cylinder/Pedal Assembly for Model T, A, 1932 Ford
Under-Dash Brake Pedal Assembly, Single Diaphragm
Under-Dash Brake Pedal Assembly, Dual Diaphragm
Universal Brake Pedal/7 Inch Power Booster/1 Inch Master Cylinder Unit
Universal Stainless Sleeved Brake Pedal Assembly
Speedway 6.25:1 Dual Reverse Mount Master Cylinder Brake Pedal Kit
AFCO Tri Reverse Mount Master Cylinder Pedal Assembly Kit, 6.2:1
TCI 600-6571-56 Under-Floor Manual Brake / Hydraulic Clutch Assembly
TCI 600-6570-56 Under-Floor Power Brake / Hydraulic Clutch Assembly
Wilwood Forward Swing Dual Master Cylinder Brake Pedal
Q & A
Tim talks about why using a new pedal assembly may be better for your project than the original pedal assembly.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
Learn how to bench bleed a new master cylinder. Removing the air before installation is critical. Our video tutorial will walk you through the process.
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.