Universal Specialty Light, Double Filament Bulb, Amber Lens
Garage Sale Clearance!
These universal lights are a great addition to your hot rod, street rod or custom application. The amber lens and double filament bulb makes them useful as a marker light, park light, running light, or turn signal. Chrome housing measures 2-1/2" long and 1-3/4" wide. Wires feed through a 3/8” bolt that threads into the main housing. The chrome washer and rubber washer are 7/8” O.D. This accessory light uses double filament replacement bulb 316-2012.
- Works as a marker light, park light, running light, or turn signal
- 2-1/2" x 1-3/4" housing
- Chrome plated
- Uses special compact 1157-style dual filament bulb
- Works with 12 volt systems
- Draws 3 amps
The marker light is grounded through the mount. If you are using this on a fiberglass body, you will have to connect a wire from the mount base to a good chassis ground point.
- Black = Taillight
- Blue = Turn signal
There is little difference in intensity between the running light and turn light.
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 3160176 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Universal Specialty Light, Single Filament Bulb, Red Lens
Universal Specialty Light, Double Filament Bulb, Red Lens
Universal Specialty Light, Single Filament Bulb, Amber Lens
Rectangular Pony Light, Single Filament Bulb, Amber Lens
Speedway Dummy Spot Non-Functional Spot Light
Oval Pony Light, Single Filament Bulb, Red Lens
Oval Pony Light, Single Filament Bulb, Amber Lens
Round Pony Light, Single Filament Bulb, Red Lens
Rectangular Pony Light, Single Filament Bulb, Red Lens
Round Pony Light, Single Filament Bulb, Amber Lens
Q & A
Our side mirrors with LED turn signals are a quick upgrade you can make to your car to set it apart.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat shows the difference between Incandescent, HID, LED Headlights.
Welcome back to the Vulcan Project! Product guru Jeff K. continues to execute his plans to bring a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan back from the brink, this time working over the lighting system.
Speedway Product Guru Jeff K. talks about installing a set of Spectre High Beam Air Ducts in the latest project to grace his garage, a 1967 Malibu.