United Pacific B20000-C 1932 Ford 5 Window Coupe Body, Original Roof
1932 Ford Model B, 1932 Ford Model 18, 96" Overall Length, 60" Body Width, 60" Body Height
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for United Pacific to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Make your dream hot rod a reality with a United Pacific Steel Body Shell. United Pacific has created precision tooling that accurately produces every panel exactly like the original. The new body shell is stock height and includes the hardwood inner structure, both doors with door latches, and deck lid hinged as a trunk. The body shell is black EDP coated to keep your new steel fresh and un-rusted.
- 1932 Ford 5 window coupe body wtith original roof without cowl vent
- Black EDP coated to keep your new steel fresh and rust-free
- Stock height
- Original roof without cowl vent
- Includes hardwood inner structure and both doors with door latches
- Deck lid hinged as trunk
- Firewall and dash sold separately
- Officially licensed ford restoration product
More Like This
United Pacific B20000-B 1932 Ford 5 Window Coupe Body,
United Pacific B20000-D 1932 Ford 5 Window Coupe Body, Filled Roof
United Pacific B20000-A 1932 Ford 5 Window Coupe Body, W/Cowl Vent
Speedway 1932 Ford Roadster Fiberglass Body
Rod Action 1932 Ford 3-Window Coupe Fiberglass Body
Speedway Fiberglass Bantam Body
Deluxe 1923 'T' Body
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
A general breakdown of the the product costs associated with each of our in-house chassis and build lists.
Josh takes the plunge into making some patch panels for his 50 Chevy pickup truck. See how he begins the installation process to get the truck back on the road.
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.
How to make a plaque mount bracket and mount an aluminum novelty plaque on a '46 Ford Sedan.