United Pacific B20000-B 1932 Ford 5 Window Coupe Body,
1932 Ford Model B, 1932 Ford Model 18, 96" Overall Length, 60" Body Width, 60" Body Height
Make your dream hot rod a reality with a United Pacific Steel Body Shell. United Pacific has created precision tooling that accurately produces every panel exactly like the original. The new body shell is stock height and includes the hardwood inner structure, both doors with door latches, and deck lid hinged as a trunk. The body shell is black EDP coated to keep your new steel fresh and un-rusted.
- 1932 Ford 5 window coupe body wtith solid roof and cowl vent
- Black EDP coated to keep your new steel fresh and rust-free
- Stock height
- Solid roof with cowl vent
- Includes hardwood inner structure and both doors with door latches
- Deck lid hinged as trunk
- Firewall and dash sold separately
- Officially licensed ford restoration product
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for United Pacific to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
United Pacific B20000-D 1932 Ford 5 Window Coupe Body, Filled Roof
United Pacific B20000-A 1932 Ford 5 Window Coupe Body, W/Cowl Vent
United Pacific B20000-C 1932 Ford 5 Window Coupe Body, Original Roof
Speedway 1932 Ford Roadster Fiberglass Body
Rod Action 1932 Ford 3-Window Coupe Fiberglass Body
Speedway Fiberglass Bantam Body
Deluxe 1923 'T' Body
Q & A
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Watch as we put the wings on our 410 Sprint Car. We complete our build with nose and top wing, sideboards, and bumpers. Learn about the install in our video.
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
A general breakdown of the the product costs associated with each of our in-house chassis and build lists.
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.