United Pacific 98999 Deluxe Heavy Duty Vehicle Positioning Jack
Universal Fit, Blue, Powder Coated, Steel
Tired of doing a 8-point turn in a garage full of valuable projects? UPI's vehicle positioning jacks will make vehicle moving in tight spaces easy and quick.
- Ideal for moving vehicles in garages, workshops and areas with limited space
- Hydraulic ram and pump provides easy lifting action
- Accommodates most automotive tires up to 12 wide
- Steel frame construction with steel tire rollers, 1500 lb. Capacity
- High quality polyurethane casters for floor protection from damage (2 with toe locks)
- 6000 lb. Total vehicle capacity with 4 jacks
- Optional storage cart available: item no. 98998
- Perfect for cars, pickup trucks, and light vans
- Sold 1 per box, two jacks are needed per axle
Operating Instructions (pdf)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for United Pacific to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to use Speedway Motors 37 Degree Flaring Tool.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Different ways to lift an engine, including the most common way and the parts needed to do so.
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.
Broken exhaust studs are a common problem. This article describes what you need and how to remove a broken stud from an exhaust manifold. Learn how simple it is to remove broken or stubborn studs with a Titan Tools stud extractor tool.
In this article Jeff talks about some very helpful tricks to keep your projects safe and easy to work on. Learn about some of the tools and products Speedway offers to help!