Under-Dash Brake Pedal Assembly, Single Diaphragm
Universal Fit, Firewall Position, Disc/Drum Brake System Type, Brake Pedals Included
- This universal bolt-on pedal assembly provides a secure way to mount the brake power booster and master cylinder on the firewall
- Pedal bracket can be trimmed to fit your application and has holes to place pedal pivot point at 7", 8.5", 10", 11.5", or 13" from the firewall
- Includes a 1" bore master cylinder with dual 1/2"-20 IFF front outlets and dual 9/16"-18 IFF rear outlets
- 7" single diaphragm booster increases is the smallest space saving size possible
- Perfect conversion kit for cars or trucks that originally had the master cylinder mounted under the floor
This universal bolt-on swing pedal assembly provides a secure way to mount the brake power booster and master cylinder on the firewall when upgrading brakes on a wide range of cars and trucks. Pedal bracket can be trimmed to fit your application and has holes to place pedal pivot point at 7", 8.5", 10", 11.5", or 13" from the firewall.
- Includes a dual feed 1" bore master cylinder
- Dual front outlets 1/2"-20 IFF
- Dual rear outlets 9/16"-18 IFF
- Plugs are included for un-used ports
- Single diaphragm 7" booster
Booster Tech Tip (GIF)
- Booster Bolt Pattern: 3-3/8" square
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Under-Dash Brake Pedal Assembly, Dual Diaphragm
Universal Brake Pedal/7 Inch Power Booster/1 Inch Master Cylinder Unit
Universal Standard Brake Pedal Assembly, T-Bucket
Speedway 6.25:1 Dual Reverse Mount Master Cylinder Brake Pedal Kit
AFCO Tri Reverse Mount Master Cylinder Pedal Assembly Kit, 6.2:1
Universal Stainless Sleeved Brake Pedal Assembly
Speedway Hydraulic Clutch Floor Mount Pedal Kit
Wilwood Reverse Swing Triple Master Cylinder Pedal, 5.1:1
TCI 600-6570-56 Under-Floor Power Brake / Hydraulic Clutch Assembly
AFCO 6.25:1 Reverse Mount Brake/Clutch Pedal/Master Cylinder Kit
Q & A
Tim talks about why using a new pedal assembly may be better for your project than the original pedal assembly.
Learn how to bench bleed a new master cylinder. Removing the air before installation is critical. Our video tutorial will walk you through the process.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
Tim talks about brake booster adjustment.
Follow this guide to learn how the change of bore size on a master cylinder affects a four-wheel disc brake system. View the conversion chart to figure the total bore area for your brake setup.
In this Tech Tip, John makes a few suggestions for a customer looking to update the braking system on his ’51 Deluxe.
Today we take a look at the differences between proportioning valves (both fixed and adjustable models) and the residual pressure valves we offer in this buyer's guide.