Under-Dash Brake Pedal Assembly, Dual Diaphragm
Universal Fit, Firewall Position, Disc/Drum Brake System Type, Brake Pedals Included
- This universal bolt-on pedal assembly provides a secure way to mount the brake power booster and master cylinder on the firewall
- Pedal bracket can be trimmed to fit your application and has holes to place pedal pivot point at 7", 8.5", 10", 11.5", or 13" from the firewall
- Includes a 1" bore master cylinder with dual 1/2"-20 IFF front outlets and dual 9/16"-18 IFF rear outlets
- 7" dual diaphragm booster increases boost effect compared to single diaphragm versions
- Perfect conversion kit for cars or trucks that originally had the master cylinder mounted under the floor
This universal bolt-on swing pedal assembly provides a secure way to mount the brake power booster and master cylinder on the firewall when upgrading brakes on a wide range of cars and trucks. Pedal bracket can be trimmed to fit your application and has holes to place pedal pivot point at 7", 8.5", 10", 11.5", or 13" from the firewall.
- Includes a dual feed 1" bore master cylinder # 910-31321
- Dual front outlets 1/2"-20 IFF
- Dual rear outlets 9/16"-18 IFF
- Plugs are included for un-used ports
- Dual diaphragm 7" diameter booster # 910-31432
- Pedal Length: 13-1/8" from pivot point to pad hole
- Mount Bracket: 14" long
- Booster Bolt Pattern: 3-3/8" square
Booster Tech Tip (GIF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Under-Dash Brake Pedal Assembly, Single Diaphragm
Universal Brake Pedal/7 Inch Power Booster/1 Inch Master Cylinder Unit
Speedway 6.25:1 Dual Reverse Mount Master Cylinder Brake Pedal Kit
AFCO Tri Reverse Mount Master Cylinder Pedal Assembly Kit, 6.2:1
Universal Stainless Sleeved Brake Pedal Assembly
Wilwood Reverse Swing Triple Master Cylinder Pedal, 5.1:1
TCI 600-6570-56 Under-Floor Power Brake / Hydraulic Clutch Assembly
AFCO 6.25:1 Reverse Mount Brake/Clutch Pedal/Master Cylinder Kit
AFCO 7:1 Brake Pedal/Dual Master Cylinder Kit
AFCO 6:1 Dual Floor Mount Brake Pedal/Master Cylinder Kit
Q & A
Tim talks about why using a new pedal assembly may be better for your project than the original pedal assembly.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
Learn how to bench bleed a new master cylinder. Removing the air before installation is critical. Our video tutorial will walk you through the process.
Tim talks about brake booster adjustment.
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
In this Tech Tip, John makes a few suggestions for a customer looking to update the braking system on his ’51 Deluxe.
Jeff installs a Wilwood 12.19" Front Disc Brake Kit to his 1967 Chevelle. Read more on the caliper bracket assembly and brake rotor setup.