UMI S140 70-81 F-Body UMI Street Performance Monotube Shock, Rear
Mono Tube Shock Type, Non-Adjustable Shock Adjustability, Smooth Shock Body Type, Rear Position
The UMI Performance monotube rear shock is designed to bridge the gap between basic street shocks and aggressive racing shocks. Medium-firm compression valving provides crisp handling and absorbs bumps while still providing a comfortable ride. The ramped up rebound curve slows body roll during transition and gets rid of that unwanted floating feeling. A high pressure nitrogen charge prevents shock fade during hard cornering and further increases performance. UMI Performance monotubes feature race proven technology with street friendly valving. These shocks are suitable for street, corner carving, Pro-Touring and non-competition drag racing (contact us for competition drag racing suggestions). UMI Performance shocks are 100% manufactured in the USA.
- Race proven construction for durability
- Nitrogen charged monotube
- Comfortable compression valving
- Ramped up rebound valving
- Made in USA
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for UMI Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
UMI S41131 68-88 A/G-Body Monotube Shocks, Adj, Set of 4
UMI S45060 73-87 C10 Front and Rear Monotube Shock Kit, Black
UMI 2042UDF 82-02 F-Body Rear Shock, Single Adj., Monotube, Pair
UMI S42030 64-67 A-Body Monotube Shock Kit, Set of 4, Black
UMI S42040 70-81 F-Body Monotube Shock Kit, Set of 4, Black
UMI S111 68-88 A/G-Body Monotube Shock, Rebound Adj, Front
UMI S110 68-88 A/G-Body Performance Monotube Shock, Front, Black
UMI S120 64-67 A-Body, 70-81 F-Body, Monotube Shock, Front
UMI S41030 68-88 A/G-Body Monotube Shock Kit, Set of 4, Black
UMI S121 64-67 A-Body, 70-81 F-Body, Shock, Rebound Adj, Front