UMI ABF404-2-B 64-67 A-Body Stage 2 Kit, Coilovers, 550lb, Black
Powder Coated, Polyurethane Bushing Material, Hardware Included, 550 lbs. Spring Rate
UMI Performance brings the best of both worlds together by combining our Stage 2 handling kit with four corner coilover ride height adjustability. The kit includes caster corrected upper and lower a-arms loaded with 1/2″ taller upper ball joints, heavy duty UMI sway bars with new end links and greaseable bushings, rear tubular upper and lower control arms, replacement rear end housing bushings, heavy duty tubular frame braces, plus all necessary hardware. Ride height is adjustable from 1″-3″ below stock and the Viking shocks feature 19 settings in both compression and rebound. 100% Made In USA.
Spring Rates: Choose 450lb spring rate for SBC and LS cruise or 550lb spring rate for SBC/LS handling and all big blocks
- 4031 Tubular lower front a-arms with polyurethane bushings
- 4033-1 Upper front a-arms with Delrin bushings, tall ball joints
- 4035 Heavy duty 1-1/4” front sway bar with new bushings & endlinks
- 4004 Front upper & lower Grade 8 hardware kit
- A204-450T/550T Coilover kit
- 7917-101 Thrust Bearing Kit x 2
- 7995-102 Spanner wrench kit
- 4034 Solid 1” heat treated rear sway bar
- 4015 Tubular rear lower control arms with polyurethane bushings
- 4018 Tubular rear upper control arms with polyurethane bushings
- 4029 Tubular frame braces with hardware
- 3000 Replacement rear end housing bushings
- 4001 Rear control arm Grade 8 hardware kit
- 4057-125/150 Rear coilover kit
Installation Notes: Rear shocks may not clear all exhaust tail pipes. UMI is not responsible for exhaust clearance issues. Brackets are designed to fit factory GM axle housings only. The brackets are not guaranteed to fit aftermarket housings due to the variety of trailing arm mounts available.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for UMI Performance to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
UMI ABF804-2-B 68-72 A-Body Stage 2 Kit, Coilovers, 550lb, Black
UMI ABF404-1-B 64-67 A-Body Stage 2 Kit, Coilovers, 450lb, Black
UMI ABF404-1-R 64-67 A-Body Stage 2 Kit, Coilovers, 450lb, Red
UMI ABF415-2-B 64-66 A-Body Kit, 2 Inch Lowering Stage 1.5, Black
UMI ABF401-2-B 64-66 A-Body Stage 1 Kit, 2 Inch Lowering, Black
UMI ABF804-1-B 68-72 A-Body Stage 2 Kit, Coilovers, 450lb, Black
UMI ABF404-2-R 64-67 A-Body Stage 2 Kit, Coilovers, 550lb, Red
UMI ABF415-67-2-B 67 A-Body Kit, 2 Inch Lowering Stage 1.5, Black
UMI ABF401-67-2-B 67 A-Body Kit, 2 Inch Lowering Stage 1, Black
UMI ABF810-2-B 68-72 A-Body Stage 5 Kit, 2 Inch Lower,550lb,Black
Q & A
Step by Step instructions to install a G-comp rear suspension setup.
In this Tech Tip, a returning customer asks for advice on building a front suspension kit for his Model A rat rod.
In this Tech Tip, a customer has a few questions for John about one of our spring over axle kits.
In this Tech Tip, John answers a customer concerns about adding additional drop to his 1960-1972 Chevy truck.
Step by step guide to the installation of the G-Comp front suspension.
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer question about the rod end angle on his Model A 4-Bar Suspension Kit.
Click to learn about split wishbone, hairpin radius rod, and four bar suspensions. Learn the history and difference between these solid axle suspension designs.
Learn how to build your own 3 Link Suspension. Our expert goes over his process for building a custom adjustable 3-link rear suspension for his 1967 Cougar.