UMI 3031-R 82-92 F-Body Tubular Front Lower A-Arms, Poly, Red
Front Lower Position, Tubular Control Arm Style, Steel
UMI lower A-Arms are fabricated from USA DOM tubing with CNC notched tube ends for a precision fit. They are jig built to maintain accuracy and bolt on correctly every time. All critical areas are TIG welded for superior strength and a clean look. UMI’s lower A-Arms also feature improved ball joint angle for lowered vehicles and the design provides additional tire clearance. UMI P/N 3031 lower a-arms include greaseable fluted polyurethane bushings for a smooth quiet ride. They come preloaded with polyurethane bump stops, steering stops and premium ball joints. UMI’s extensive testing on the street, drag strip and skid pad ensures a quality product able to with stand all types of abuse. UMI lower A-Arms are designed to work with factory springs, lowering springs and most coil over kits without changing the a-arms. For exceptional handling and performance we recommend combining with UMI upper a-arms, part # 3033-2. UMI’s lower a-arms are shipped fully assembled and ready for installation. Designed and manufactured with pride in Philipsburg, PA-USA.
Hardware kit, Part # 3011- Lower a-arm hardware kit includes 12mm Grade 10.9 bolts, washers and nylock nuts. Kit includes all hardware needed to mount the new UMI a-arms to the vehicle.
- 5 lbs lighter than the factory a-arm set while increasing durability.
- Tubing is precision bent on a programmable tube bender and CNC machined for accuracy.
- Jig built and TIG welded for superior strength and a clean look.
- Greaseable and fluted polyurethane bushings.
- Premium ball joints installed and polyurethane bump stops
- Simply bolt-on and go. Fits factory spindle and works with factory springs, lowering springs and coil over kits such as Viking and QA1.
- Durable red or black powder coat finish
- Designed and manufactured with pride in Philipsburg, PA – USA
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for UMI Performance to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
UMI 2305-R 93-02 F-Body Front Tubular Lower A-Arms Street, Red
UMI 3032-R 82-92 F-Body Tubular Front Lower A-Arms, Derlin, Red
UMI 2651-R 70-81 F-Body Front Lower A-Arms, Poly Bushings, Red
UMI 2052-R 82-92 F-Body Coilover Front Lower A-Arms, Delrin, Red
UMI 2051-R 82-92 F-Body Coilover Front Lower A-Arms, Poly, Red
UMI 3031-B 82-92 F-Body Tubular Front Lower A-Arms, Poly, Black
UMI 3032-B 82-92 F-Body Tubular Front Lower A-Arms, Derlin, Black
UMI 2051-B 82-92 F-Body Coilover Front Lower A-Arms, Poly, Black
UMI 231716-R 93-02 F-Body Front A-Arms, Adj, CrMo, Drag, Red
UMI 2317-R 93-02 F-Body Lower A-Arms, CrMo, Drag Race, Red
Q & A
Learn about Speedway Motor's Fully Assembled Rear Control Arm Kit and how it saves time and hassle. In this video, Joe and Kyle explain the benefits of this new product.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Learn how replace lower and upper rear control arms. Read up on racer Steve's A-body control arm replacement and the bushings included kit he recommends.
Darrian explains the process of Shelby/Arning drop changes and how that affects your car.
Have a 1970-1994 GM A- or X-body in need of some new lower control arms? Take a look at what Speedway Motors' employee Steve L. has to say about our lower control arms!
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer question about tubular control arms.