UMI 2318-B 93-02 F-Body K-Member, Without Motor Mounts, Black
Front Position, K-Member Crossmember Type, Tubular Crossmember Style, Bolt-on Attachment Style
UMI Performance k-member P/N 2318 is designed to be used in conjunction with motor plates and is supplied without motor mount stands. UMI P/N 2318 features power steering rack mounts and is designed to be used with factory power steering or manual racks that use the factory power steering mounts. UMI P/N 2318 is 30lbs lighter than the factory k-member and fits all 1993-2002 GM F-Bodies. P/N 2318 k-member is supplied bare metal or can be purchased powder coated red or black for an additional cost.
- Main center tube constructed of 1.500” x 0.120” DOM seamless steel tubing
- Additional cross braces use 1.250” x 0.120” DOM seamless steel tubing
- K-member Features Both TIG & MIG welded construction for superior strength
- Front & rear a-arm mounts CNC machined and fabricated from 0.188" thick steel
- Rear a-arm mounts gusseted to with-stand extreme side loads & pressure
- Dual tube center section adds increased strength over any competitors design
- All mounting plates are CNC machined to guarantee hole to hole accuracy
- Factory locator pins included for easy installation & exact fit
- Completely fixture welded for factory fitment with no grinding or cutting
- Durable Powder Coat available
- Automatically reduces front end weight by 30lbs
- Offers additional clearance for headers & turbo piping
- A-arm slots lengthened a 1/2" for additional adjustment when needed
- Rear main cross tube lowered for oil pan protection & coverage
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for UMI Performance to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
UMI 2324-B 93-02 F-Body K-Member, Road Race, Motor Mounts, Black
UMI 2322-R 93-02 F-Body K-Member with SBC/BBC Motor Mounts, Red
UMI 2318-R 93-02 F-Body K-Member, Without Motor Mounts, Red
UMI 2319-B 93-02 F-Body K-Member, Road Race,No Motor Mounts,Black
UMI 2322-B 93-02 F-Body K-Member with SBC/BBC Motor Mounts, Black
UMI 2324-R 93-02 F-Body K-Member, Road Race, Motor Mounts, Red
UMI 2319-R 93-02 F-Body K-Member, Road Race,No Motor Mounts, Red
UMI 2325-B 93-97 F-Body K-Member LT1, with Motor Mounts, Black
UMI 2321-R 98-02 F-Body K-Member LS1 Road Race Version, Red
UMI 2326-B 93-97 F-Body K-Member LT1 Road Race Version, Black
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
This article guides you through the process of repairing and painting a subframe for a 1967 Poncho Firebird. See how the front suspension gets an overhaul including new G-comp spindles and a disc brake kit.
Incorporating a Model A rear cross member and a high arc stock spring into a roadster build.
In this Tech Tip, John answers a customer question about what would be needed to swap some additional power in place of his anemic 233c.i. Ford.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.
Learn about the steps and tools necessary for a smooth chassis assembly for your sprint car.
Learn about AFCO shocks and the importance of shock performance while racing. See tips on how to adjust shocks to accommodate track conditions.