UMI 2085-1-B 82-92 F-Body Weight Jack & Shock Kit, Street, Black
850 lbs. Spring Rate, Front Coil Springs Included, Rear Coil Springs Included
The UMI Performance rear weight jack and shock kit for 1982-1992 GM F-Body is designed to give ride height adjustability, adjustable rebound damping, and excellent performance. This street kit is suitable for corner carving as well as daily driving with the 175 lb/in spring rate and 40 clicks of rebound adjustment. Built from strong US Steel, the jack plates ride on UMI exclusive thrust bearings which spread the load evenly and help with ease of height adjustment. Ride height adjustment works nicely at factory height through 2-1/2" drop. Most street and track testing was accomplished at 2" drop from stock. Race proven and 100% Made In USA.
Fitment Note: Rear kit works with factory rear end housing and Strange Engineering brand rear housings only. Minor grinding required on left axle pad.
- Strong ¼” thick construction, CNC laser cut USA steel.
- Acme thread and thrust bearing for easy ride height adjustment.
- 0 to 2-½” lowering.
- Adjustment completed easily with ratchet and ¾” socket.
- Anti-rotation tab.
- 175 lb/in premium racing spring.
- Allows independent corner weight tuning, essential for proper road race and auto-x handling.
- Rebound adjustable (digressive) monotube valving by UMI and Strano Performance.
- Medium-firm fixed compression, race oriented, street friendly.
- 150 psi monotube provides quick reaction and fade-free performance.
- Includes UMI P/N 2047 lower mounting brackets.
- Manufactured, tested and race proven in the USA.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for UMI Performance to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
UMI 2085-3-R 82-92 F-Body Weight Jack and Shock Kit, Race, Red
UMI 2085-1-R 82-92 F-Body Weight Jack & Shock Kit, Street, Red
UMI 2085-3-B 82-92 F-Body Weight Jack and Shock Kit, Race, Black
UMI 206575-1-B 82-92 F-Body Front & Rear Weight Jack Street,Black
UMI FBF035-B 70-81 F-Body Stage 3.5 Kit, 2 Inch Lowering, Black
UMI FBF003-R 70-81 F-Body Stage 3 Handling Kit, 2 Inch Lower, Red
UMI FBF002-R 70-81 F-Body Stage 2 Handling Kit, 2 Inch Lower, Red
UMI FBF001-R 70-81 F-Body Stage 1 Handling Kit, 2 Inch Lower, Red
UMI ABF410-2-B 65-66 A-Body Kit, Stage 5, 2 Inch Lowering, Black
UMI ABF410-2-R 65-66 A-Body Kit, Stage 5, 2 Inch Lowering, Red
Q & A
Step by Step instructions to install a G-comp rear suspension setup.
In this Tech Tip, a returning customer asks for advice on building a front suspension kit for his Model A rat rod.
In this Tech Tip, a customer has a few questions for John about one of our spring over axle kits.
In this Tech Tip, John answers a customer concerns about adding additional drop to his 1960-1972 Chevy truck.
Step by step guide to the installation of the G-Comp front suspension.
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer question about the rod end angle on his Model A 4-Bar Suspension Kit.
Click to learn about split wishbone, hairpin radius rod, and four bar suspensions. Learn the history and difference between these solid axle suspension designs.
Learn how to build your own 3 Link Suspension. Our expert goes over his process for building a custom adjustable 3-link rear suspension for his 1967 Cougar.