UMI 2075UDF-3-B 82-02 F-Body Rear Weight Jack/Shock, Race, Black
Conversion Suspension Kit Type, 0.0-2.5 Inch Lowered Suspension Height Adjustment, Bolt-On
The UMI Performance rear weight jack and shock kit for 1982-1992 GM F-Body is designed to give ride height adjustability, adjustable rebound damping, and excellent race oriented performance. This race kit is suitable for corner carving, auto-x and road race with the 200 lb/in spring rate and 40 clicks of rebound adjustment. Built from strong US Steel, the jack plates ride on UMI exclusive thrust bearings which spread the load evenly and help with ease of height adjustment. Ride height adjustment works nicely at factory height through 2-1/2" drop. Most street and track testing was accomplished at 2" drop from stock. Race proven and 100% Made In USA.
Fitment Note: Rear kit works with factory rear end housing and Strange Engineering brand rear housings only. Minor grinding required on left axle pad.
- Strong ¼” thick construction, CNC laser cut USA steel.
- Acme thread and thrust bearing for easy ride height adjustment.
- 0 to 2-½” lowering.
- Adjustment completed easily with ratchet and ¾” socket.
- Anti-rotation tab.
- 200 lb/in premium racing spring.
- Allows independent corner weight tuning, essential for proper road race and auto-x handling.
- Rebound adjustable (digressive) monotube valving by UMI and Strano Performance.
- Medium-firm fixed compression, race oriented, street friendly.
- 150 psi monotube provides quick reaction and fade-free performance.
- Includes UMI P/N 2047 lower mounting brackets.
- Manufactured, tested and race proven in the USA.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for UMI Performance to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
UMI 2075UDF-1-R 82-02 F-Body Rear Weight Jack/Shock, Street, Red
UMI 2075UDF-3-R 82-02 F-Body Rear Weight Jack/Shock, Race, Red
UMI 2075UDF-1-B 82-02 F-Body Rear Weight Jack/Shock, Street,Black
EMi Eagle Motorsports® Sprint Car Chassis Ballast Lead Weight
Clamp On Lead Ballast Weight Bar, 25 LB
Speedway Lead Ballast Weight Bar, Two 13 LB Pieces
Speedway Motors 50 lb Lead Ballast Weight Bar Kit
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.
Learn how to mount a traditional transverse rear leaf spring. These tips will help the installation run smoothly and successfully.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
Easy to follow instructions to install a G-Comp rear suspension kit.
Do you need a Panhard Bar on your front suspension? Find out whether its recommended to have one on your four-bar or cross steering system.
Check out these great tips and tricks on how to successfully lower the stance on a Chevy Bel Air.
Step by Step instructions to install a G-comp rear suspension setup.