Two Handled 5 Gallon Utility Jug
Oval Track Cars, 22.00" Overall Height, 10.50" Overall Width, 5 gallons Liquid Measurement
- These two-handled utility jugs are perfect for the track, trailer or garage
- Two handle design allows for easy lifting and pouring
- Premium construction made from heavy duty plastic to ensure years of service
- Screw top lid securely seals the container for leak free storage
- Available in a variety of colors which can be used to color code different contents
These two-handled utility jugs are perfect for the track or in the trailer or garage. They feature a second handle molded into the jug at just the right place to allow easy lifting and pouring.
- Two handles to prevent spilling
- Allows easy lifting and pouring
- Choose your color
Note: These utility jugs are not designed or intended to contain fuel. Your use of utility jugs as fuel containers may violate the law of your state. Please check your own state law for the legal requirements pertaining to the use of these utility jugs. Item number 696-9002 is a jug made to legally contain fuel.
Replacement vent cap 696-92002
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Square Utility Jug, 5 Gallon
Two Handled 5 Gallon Utility Jug w/ Filler Neck Spout Hose, Red
Two Handled 5 Gallon Utility Jug w/ Filler Neck Spout Hose, White
Utility Jug with Funnel, Red, 5 Gallon
Speedway 2-Handle Round 5-Gallon Utility Jugs
Utility Jug with Funnel, Blue, 5 Gallon
Utility Jug with Funnel, Purple, 5 Gallon
2-1/2 Gallon Utility Jug
Utility Jug Replacement Cap
Replacement Cap for Square Utility Jug
Q & A
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to use Speedway Motors 37 Degree Flaring Tool.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
Learn a few tips on how to properly mount modified bodies and some products that will help get the job done!
How to pick the right small block Chevy oil pan gasket. We look at a 350 Chevy oil pan gasket and help you identify what thick or thin gasket you will need.
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.
Learn how simple it is to remove broken or stubborn studs with Titan Tools extractor tool.
In this article Jeff talks about some very helpful tricks to keep your projects safe and easy to work on. Learn about some of the tools and products Speedway offers to help!