Tuff Stuff Chevy Super-Mini Starter, 153 or 168 Tooth Flywheel
Chevy Big Block V8, Automatic and Manual Transmission Type, Mini Starter Size, Clockable
- Fits small and big block Chevy engines
- Will work with 153 or 168 tooth flywheels
- It generates 2.6 horsepower and 1.6 kilowatts
- Engineered to work with big cubic inch high compression engines
- Available in plain or chrome finish to better accent your engine
These are called "super" starters because they put out a whopping 2.6 hp. If you don't want to worry if your starter will crank over your high compression engine, get one of these. Choose plain black or chrome finish.
- Works with 153 or 168 tooth flywheels
- Small and Big Block Chevy engines
- Works with big cubic inch high compression engines
- Generates 2.6 horsepower
- 1.6 kilowatts
- Gear Reduction
- Choose either:
- PLN = Black finish
- CHR= Chrome finish
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Industry friends Street Rod Life sat down and started talking starters. Check out the attached article on what the discussion uncovered.
Jeff demonstrates how to install the front runner drive system by Vintage Air in his 1967 Chevelle project car all while maintaining a simple, factory fresh look.
Need a battery box housing unit? Follow this step by step guide on how to modify a retro cooler to house a battery box. See how to secure the battery box to a car floor.
Learn about the wiring of GM HEI Ignition Distributors with our diagrams and guide. Ensure you are getting the best performance out of your ignition system.
Check out our one wire alternator conversion guide. We cover GM 1 wire alternator wiring as well as Ford and Chevy. Learn about pulley ratio and charging too!