Tuff Stuff 1448NC Platinum SuperCool Water Pump, 6.94 Inch
Chevy Small Block V8, Mechanical Water Pump Type, Long Water Pump Style, High-Volume Pump Flow
Tuff Stuff water pumps are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured and are quality built in the USA. Precision-made ball/roller bearings and spin-balanced fan hub sustain higher RPMs. Our SuperCool option includes a custom water impeller that flows 30% more coolant to reduce water temperature by up to 20 degrees. Available in chrome plated, polished aluminum, powder coated or as cast finishes.
- Platinum SuperCool Chevy SB Long Water Pump
- 6.94 inch Hub Height
- 5/8 inch Pilot
- Long, Aluminum Water Pump
- Flat Smooth Top
- As Cast
- SuperCool Impeller Increases Water Flow
- Drops Coolant Temperature By 20 Degrees
- Lightweight Aluminum Casting Provide Increased Heat Dissipation
- 50 Percent Lighter Than Cast Iron
- Precision Made Ball/Roller Bearings
- Spin Balanced Fan Hub Sustain Higher RPMs
- Great Looks - Long Term Dependability - Terrific Value
- Hand Made From Premium Quality New Components
1971-76 Chevrolet V8 350/400
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Tuff Stuff 1448NA7 Platinum SuperCool Water Pump, 6.94 Inch
Tuff Stuff 1353NA7 Platinum SuperCool Water Pump, 5.625 Inch
Tuff Stuff 1449N SuperCool Water Pump, 6.94 Inch
Tuff Stuff 1459NA7 Platinum SuperCool Water Pump, 7.28 Inch
Tuff Stuff 1635N Platinum SuperCool Water Pump, 5.81 Inch
Tuff Stuff 1449NC SuperCool Water Pump, 6.93 Inch, Black
Tuff Stuff 1354N SuperCool Water Pump, 5.625 Inch
Tuff Stuff 1354NC SuperCool Water Pump, 5.625 Inch, Black
Tuff Stuff 1461N SuperCool Water Pump, 7.28 Inch
Tuff Stuff 1529A Chevy L6 Chrome Water Pump
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Common small block Chevy engines were designed with two styles of water pumps. Before you purchase a new pump, it's important to determine whether you have a short or long style pump.
Check here for a few simple images to help identify your Chevy water pump.
Have a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
In this guide, Kevin demonstrates how to properly install an external oil cooler in his '54 Chevy Belair with a Big Block Chevy engine.