Rochester Carb Throttle Linkage Rod Kit, Triple Carb, Progressive
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This tri-powered factory replacement linkage set for Rochester carbs includes ball bearing joints and new carb throttle body shaft. This linkage kit is for carbs with a small base, 1-7/16 " butterflies. This throttle rod kit is designed to function as a progressive linkage with the center being the primary. It could be locked to work all 3 carbs at the same time if desired but would require correct internal carb components to avoid flooding out the engine during acceleration. Does not work with after market manifolds.
- Tri-powered factory replacement linkage set
- Ball bearing joints
- Progressive linkage with the center being the primary
- For Rochester carbs with a small base, 1-7/16 " butterflies
- Includes ball bearing joints and new carb throttle body shaft
- Designed to replace the vacuum linkage on factory GM Tri Power setups such as '58-'61 Chevys and Pontiacs
- Includes a new throttle shaft for the center (primary) carb
- Linkage connects to the passenger side of the engine
- Does not work with after market manifolds
135-6681 Instructions (PDF)
More Like This
Speedway 3-Carb Progressive Carburetor Throttle Linkage
Edelbrock 1033 94 Triple Carb Throttle Linkage Rod Kit, Progressive
Edelbrock 1034 94 Carb Throttle Linkage Rod Kit, Triple Carb, Standard
Edelbrock 1032 94 Carb Throttle Linkage Rod Kit, Dual Carb, Standard
Holley 20-3 1 to 1 Throttle Shaft
Speedway Aluminum Carburetor Linkage Rod Bushings
Aluminum Adjustable Accelerator Throttle Linkage Rod, 25-1/2 Inch
Throttle Ball Assortment
Linkage Kit: 3 Demon 98s to Small Block Chevy Edelbrock Manifold
Three Demon 98s on an Edelbrock Intake Linkage Kit
Q & A
by JasonHave a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.