Replacement Turn Signal Flasher Unit, 3-Prong
Universal Fit, 12 volts Voltage
These state-of-the-art electronic flashers work with standard bulbs. 12 volt operation (will not work on 6 volt systems). Made in the U.S.A.
- Replacement for turn signal
- Works with standard bulbs
- 12 volt operation only
- Made in the U.S.A.
- The X terminal is the + 12v input
- The P terminal output drives the flasher indicator
- The L terminal drives the load (bulbs)
Note: We recommend the use of our grounded LED flashers for use with LED's (910-64112 3-prong).
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.
Pat talks about the Lokar Hi-Tech shifters we have available.
Pat shows off how easy wiring your LS can be with our LS wiring kit.
Learn how to select the right wiring harness for your car. From starting the installation, to having the right tools for the job, we can walk you through it.
Learn how to wire dual electric radiator fans. Use our dual fan wiring diagram and guide to make sure you properly wire your fans to your thermostat.