Tridon Replacement Turn Signal Flasher Unit, 3-Prong
Universal Fit, 12 volts Voltage
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These state-of-the-art electronic flashers work with standard bulbs. 12 volt operation (will not work on 6 volt systems). Made in the U.S.A.
- Replacement for turn signal
- Works with standard bulbs
- 12 volt operation only
- Made in the U.S.A.
- The X terminal is the + 12v input
- The P terminal output drives the flasher indicator
- The L terminal drives the load (bulbs)
Note: We recommend the use of our grounded LED flashers for use with LED's (910-64112 3-prong).
More Like This
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Steering column wiring does not need to terrify as many people as it does. it is actually very simple, all that is needed is time, patience, and tips like you will find if here!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on Painless Wiring to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.