Total Seal Conventional Piston Rings, 4.00 Bore, Style C
Ford Small Block V8, Chevy Small Block V8, C Piston Ring Style, Conventional Piston Ring Design
- Set features a plasma moly ductile iron top ring, cast second, and a 3-piece oil ring
- Available in 000, 030, 040, and 060 sizes
- File fit sizes are available in 005, 035, 045, and 065
- Oil ring features standard tension and is 3/16" thick
- Second ring is made from cast iron and 1/16" thick
For years Total Seal has been leader in performance ring technology. These conventional style ring sets featuring a plasma moly ductile iron top ring, cast second and a 3-piece oil ring.
Drop-in sizes available in 000, 030, 040, and 060 sizes. File fit sizes available in 005, 035, 045, and 065.
Ring Style Chart (GIF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Check out this helpful piston ring style chart.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
In this Tech Tip, John discusses LT1 rotating assembly options for a customer looking to build a solid autoX, drag, and occasional strip powerplant for his Firebird.
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.
There are a few things to consider before you select a replacement flexplate for your small-block Chevy engine. Speedway has some useful tips to follow that will help speed up the process.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.
Follow along as Jeff installs Mr. Gasket aluminum finned valve covers and gaskets to his iron-head engine. Learn how to prep the covers for a fresh coat of engine paint!