Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy Block Hugger Headers, White Ceramic
These small block Chevy tight-fit headers are the most universal steel tube shorty headers available. They even fit difficult applications where space is limited. The block hugger headers are a favorite for street rods, as well as many 1950s and 1960s cars and vintage trucks.
- Most tight fit header applications require the use of Accel shorty spark plugs
- Compact design
- White ceramic coated
- Will NOT fit angle plug heads
- Includes reducers, gaskets and bolts
- 1-5/8" primary tubes
- 2-1/2" collector
- Head Flange Thickness: 0.35"
Header Dimensions (JPG)
- Can be used with most oil filter systems and transmission/starter combinations.
- Will not fit '55-'57 Chevy cars, Camaros, or other modern vehicles which have a crossmember below the engine's center two exhaust ports.
- Will not clear a "clam shell" style motor mount (found on 1973-newer Chevy cars & trucks).
- Will not clear angle plug heads.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway Small Block Chevy Hugger Tight Fit Headers, Raw Finish
Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy Block Hugger Headers
Small Block Chevy Hugger Tight-Fit Headers for Angle Plug Heads, Raw
Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy ZZ-4 Block Hugger Headers, AHC Coated
Small Block Chevy U-Weld-It Tight Fit Header Kit
Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy ZZ-4 Block Hugger Headers, Chrome
ZZ-4 Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy Block Hugger Headers, Raw Finish
Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy Block Hugger Headers, Chrome
Speedway Small Block Chevy Block Hugger Headers, AHC Coated
Small Block Chevy Hugger Headers for Angle Plug Heads, AHC Coated
Q & A
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.