Three Plain 9 Super 7® Carbs to 4-Bbl Intake Manifold Adapter Kit
Universal Fit, Three Carburetor Quantity, 3 x 2-Barrel Carburetor Barrels
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
This tri power kit allows you to put three Speedway 9 Super 7® carbs on your standard 4 bbl intake manifold. It includes three carbs, the adapter, air cleaners, progressive linkage kit, fuel block, fittings and red fuel line. Assembly required.
Note: Kit will NOT work with HEI distributors due to clearance issues. This system must be used in conjunction with a small diameter based distributor.
- 4 barrel bolt pattern is 5-1/8” side to side and 5-5/8” front to rear
- 2 barrel bolt pattern is 3-1/4” side to side by 1-7/8” front to rear
- Adapter manifold is 2-3/16” tall bottom to top without the gaskets
- Adapter manifold top 3x2 dimension is 4” wide by 13-11/16” long
The 9 Super 7® makes setting up a multiple carburetor induction system easier than when Strombergs were available new. All that's required to do so with our kits is a Uni-Syn syncing tool and a little patience. Our 3 Carb kits come with one primary carburetor and two secondary carburetors while the 2 Carb kits are both primary carbs. See our Multiple Carburetor Tech Tip for more information on using the 9 Super 7 in a 2x2 or 3x2 carb set-up.
- Three Deuce carburetor setups come with two "secondary" carbs for front and rear intake position and one "primary" carb for central/middle position
- All-new tooling for crisp, flawless castings
- New aluminum base assembly allows for cooler fuel temps and better fuel efficiency as compared to the original cast iron design
- Stainless steel screws and hardware
- Original troublesome needle and seat replaced by a Grose-style fuel inlet valve to better cope with higher fuel pressures and improved high speed running
- Will not stick or dribble like the old Viton-tipped needle and seat setups
- Extended brass throttle shaft to simplify multi-carb linkage
- Primary Carb - (1) Middle Position
- Choke assembly, accelerator pump, and jets have all been faithfully retained and accept standard Stromberg parts
- Secondary Carb - (2) Front and Rear Position
- Special base plate with no idle circuits or choke linkage
- Special butterflies and shafts installed
- Works best with progressive linkage
- Idle only off the center or main carburetor
- No more plug foul
Note: The secondary carbs have NO choke, and they have NO idle system.
9 Super 7® Primary Carbs -
- Features .045" main metering jets and a number 65 power valve, which is the same as a stock 97 carb.
- Replacement jet access plug gasket use # 91011542, replacement needle & seat gasket use # 91011543.
- Includes base gasket.
- The 9 Super 7 ® will operate suitably with fuel pressures ranging from 1-1/2 psi to 4 psi, with a desired setting of 2-1/2 psi to 3 psi. Fuel pressure from 4 psi to 7 psi will cause the carburetor to run excessively rich and may cause flooding. Flooding or leaks caused by excessive fuel pressure do not indicate a faulty carburetor. A fuel regulator such as # 560-58500 must be utilized in order to keep proper fuel pressure at the 1-1/2 to 4 psi range.
- Our independent tests produced these flow numbers:
- 3" of Vacuum - 60 CFM
- 10" of Vacuum - 110 CFM
- 15" of Vacuum - 136 1/2 CFM
- 28" of Vacuum - 184 CFM
See what other industry experts are saying about the 9 Super 7® here.
What's In The Kit
Three 2 Barrel Carbs to 4 Barrel Intake AdapterPart # 1352003Qty x 1
3 x 2 9 Super 7 Linkage KitPart # 1356723Qty x 1
3 1/2" Single End 3/16" TubePart # 1356688Qty x 1
Progressive Slide LinkPart # 1356686Qty x 1
9.5 Inch Swedged Aluminum Throttle Linkage Tubes, 3/16 (10-32) ThreadPart # 94055301-9.5Qty x 1
Primary 9 Super 7® 3-Bolt 2-Barrel Carburetor, Plain FinishPart # 91511655Qty x 1
Red See-Through Fuel Line Hose, 5/16 Inch I.D. x 6 Ft.Part # 91011449Qty x 1
97-Style Carburetor Fuel Inlet Fitting, 1/2 In-20 to 5/16 Hose, ChromePart # 91611066Qty x 3
1 1/4" Carb Stud Kit Bag of 4Part # 13559Qty x 3
Straight Chrome Fitting, 3/8 Inch Hose to 3/8 Inch NPTPart # 91611058Qty x 1
Straight Chrome Fitting, 5/16 Inch Hose to 1/4 Inch NPTPart # 91611048Qty x 3
Speedway Three Outlet T-Style Chrome Fuel Distribution BlockPart # 5506151Qty x 1
Helmet Style Air CleanersPart # 91011025Qty x 3
Stromberg 97-Style Center Carb Throttle Shaft ArmPart # 5606181Qty x 1
Secondary 9 Super 7® 3-Bolt 2-Barrel Carburetor, Plain FinishPart # 91511656Qty x 2
More Like This
Three Chrome 9 Super 7® Carbs to 4-Bbl Intake Manifold Adapter Kit
Two Chrome 9 Super 7® Carbs to 4-Bbl Intake Manifold Adapter Kit
Two Plain 9 Super 7® Carbs to 4-Bbl Intake Manifold Adapter Kit
Chrome 9 Super 7® 3x2 Carb/Intake Manifold Kit, 1942-48 Flathead
Chrome 9 Super 7® 3x2 Carb/Intake Manifold Kit, 1949-53 Flathead
Chrome 9 Super 7® 3x2 Carb/Intake Manifold Kit, 1932-41 Flathead
9 Super 7® 3x2 Carb/Offy Intake Manifold Kit, 1942-48 Flathead
9 Super 7® 3x2 Carb/Offy Intake Manifold Kit, 1949-53 Flathead
9 Super 7® 3x2 Carb/Edelbrock Intake Manifold Kit 1949-53 Flathead
9 Super 7® 3x2 Carb/Intake Manifold Kit, 1957-86 S/B Chevy
Q & A
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.