The Filler Detective
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The Filler Detective™ will find hidden body damage and body filler on a car, truck or motorcycle. It will tell you where it is, AND how deep it is. THIS METER DOESN’T MISS.
This is a one-button tool that lights up and sounds off when it detects exactly where the body filler is that was used to repair any damage. You can spot check the body of the vehicle, or safely slide it on the micro-fiber nose over a whole panel. The sound is detectable even in noisy environments such as auctions, car shows, or large crowds. The lights are visible in bright sunshine and exceptionally brilliant in any lesser lit areas.
Winner of SEMA Show 2011 1st Place Award - Best New Product: Tools & Equipment
- Sound Alert for location and depth of hidden previous damage
- Visual LED Alert - For Depth, Bright, daylight visible LEDs
- 9 Volt Duracell Battery (included) operated, no charger to lose
- Fits in standard shirt pocket
- Stainless Steel belt clip
- New technology (patent pending)
- Low Battery indicator
- 1 Year limited warranty
- Protective Micro-Fiber contact pad to prevent paint scratches
- Lanyard for ready hand hold access
- Screwdriver for battery cover
- Portable verification plate for accuracy confirmation
- Bright green rubberized paint for visibility and durability
- Made of ASA (Acrylonitrile Styrene Acrylate) High grade Automotive parts plastic, die formed
Q & A
Not sure what the difference is between your old paint gun and the new ones you see today? Click here to find out!
Josh takes the plunge into making some patch panels for his 50 Chevy pickup truck. See how he begins the installation process to get the truck back on the road.
Here is one method of stopping rust immediately, without replacing a single body panel. Click for more information on how to deal with rusty floor boards.
Maintain your classic's paint job with these 7 tips! Read this tech article to learn how to polish, preserve and protect your classic car's paint job.
Sprint car driver, McKenna Haase, learns her lesson the hard way and explains why she is so passionate about her helmet. She believes it is the most important piece of safety gear in racing, find out why!
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.