The Filler Detective
- Provides a sound alert for location and depth of hidden previous damage
- It fits in a standard shirt pocket and has a stainless steel belt clip
- Operates on a 9 Volt Duracell Battery (included) and has a low battery indicator
- Includes a portable verification plate for accuracy confirmation
- Has bright green rubberized paint for visibility and durability
The Filler Detective™ will find hidden body damage and body filler on a car, truck or motorcycle. It will tell you where it is, AND how deep it is. THIS METER DOESN’T MISS.
This is a one-button tool that lights up and sounds off when it detects exactly where the body filler is that was used to repair any damage. You can spot check the body of the vehicle, or safely slide it on the micro-fiber nose over a whole panel. The sound is detectable even in noisy environments such as auctions, car shows, or large crowds. The lights are visible in bright sunshine and exceptionally brilliant in any lesser lit areas.
Winner of SEMA Show 2011 1st Place Award - Best New Product: Tools & Equipment
- Sound Alert for location and depth of hidden previous damage
- Visual LED Alert - For Depth, Bright, daylight visible LEDs
- 9 Volt Duracell Battery (included) operated, no charger to lose
- Fits in standard shirt pocket
- Stainless Steel belt clip
- New technology (patent pending)
- Low Battery indicator
- 1 Year limited warranty
- Protective Micro-Fiber contact pad to prevent paint scratches
- Lanyard for ready hand hold access
- Screwdriver for battery cover
- Portable verification plate for accuracy confirmation
- Bright green rubberized paint for visibility and durability
- Made of ASA (Acrylonitrile Styrene Acrylate) High grade Automotive parts plastic, die formed
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Pat goes over some of the sound dampening items we have to offer.
Not sure what the difference is between your old paint gun and the new ones you see today? Click here to find out!
In this guide, Steve will show you how to properly install Speedway Motors deluxe sheet metal flare dimple die set.
Find out how to Undercoat your classic car from start to finish and is it worth all the work?
In this guide, Dylan walks you through the process of how to smooth the firewall on a custom S10 pickup. From the metal patchwork, filler, to the prep work, and final sanding - here's how he did it.
In this restoration project, find out how to remove rusted floor pans and install new sheet metal on a 1963 Chevy Impala. Investing in the proper tools is essential in getting the job done right!
Here is one method of stopping rust immediately, without replacing a single body panel. Click for more information on how to deal with rusty floor boards.