The Bone-Ster Creeper
Finally, a compact auto creeper that's comfortable and easy-to-use. The Boneser Creeper is made from high density plastic and features molded-in strengthening ribs which provide increased ventilation to your backside. American made high quality, reliable and strong construction. Features 3" lifetime warranty wheels.
- 43" long and 23-3/8" wide
- Sits 1" off the floor
- Unique evolutionary design
- Practically indestructible
- Built-in handles make it easy to carry
- Ribs add welcome ventillation
- 300 pound capacity
- Impervious to most solvents
- Easy to clean
- 3" diameter, 7/8" wide casters
- soft, grippy tires
- strong, thick 11 gauge plate with 4-1/4" thru bolts
- 1-1/4" ground clearance
- Weighs 13 lbs
- 43" long, 23-3/8" wide, 4-1/2" high (assembled)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to use Speedway Motors 37 Degree Flaring Tool.
Learn how to use Speedway Motors' Oil Filter Opener to open your filter and inspect how your the health of your motor.
In this article Jeff talks about some very helpful tricks to keep your projects safe and easy to work on. Learn about some of the tools and products Speedway offers to help!
How to pick the right small block Chevy oil pan gasket. We look at a 350 Chevy oil pan gasket and help you identify what thick or thin gasket you will need.
Learn a few tips on how to properly mount modified bodies and some products that will help get the job done!
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.
Learn how simple it is to remove broken or stubborn studs with Titan Tools extractor tool.