Technostalgia Oldsmobile Valve Cover/Wire Loom Set SBC, Polished
Chevy Small Block V8, Center Bolt Valve Cover Mounting Style, Aluminum, Polished
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
Disguise your Small Block Chevy engine as a nostalgic Oldsmobile Rocket with this valve cover / wire loom set from Technostalgia.
- (1) Technostalgia 8303 Oldsmobile Valve Cover Wire Loom Set for Small Block Chevy
- (1) Technostalgia Oldsmobile Style Valve Cover Set for Small Block Chevy, Polished
Technostalgia 8303 Oldsmobile Valve Cover Wire Loom Set
- Die-cast wire looms evenly space four spark plug wires on the included 'Olds-style' valve covers
- Room for 8mm wires, larger if modified
- Completely cover the oil fill/pcv valve grommet holes
- Modification necessary (by perhaps boring a large hole) to access the valve cover's 1.22"' hole
- Acorn nuts are provided to make quick removal of the looms simple and easy (12-1/2" mount centers)
- "Rocket" decals are a dark red color
- Overall Dimensions: 16-1/16" x 2-1/16" (on the bottom flange)
- Not available without mounting holes
Technostalgia Oldsmobile Style Valve Cover Set
- Designed to look like the early Oldsmobile valve covers but fit late style small block Chevys using center bolt valve cover cylinder heads
- Can also be used with conventional small block cylinder heads by using the valve cover adapter kit 91017145
- These valve covers have one, 1.22" hole in each cover to accept a PCV valve grommet, or a filler plug
- They measure 2.5" from their own gasket surface to the underside of the 'top' of the valve cover
- The customer will add the thickness of their valve cover gasket and/or the adapter for early heads, to determine rocker arm clearances
- Polished Chrome finish, die-cast aluminum
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Technostalgia 8303 Oldsmobile Valve Cover Wire Looms Small Block ChevyPart # 9108302-CHRQty x 1
Technostalgia Chevy Oldsmobile Style Valve Covers, PolishedPart # 9108202-POLQty x 1
Q & A
Tim talks about early hemi valve cover wire caps.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Follow along as our Expert details his restoration methods for making an engine in an old 1954 Chevy look new again with a little cleaning and refinishing.
Follow along as Jeff installs Mr. Gasket aluminum finned valve covers and gaskets to his iron-head engine. Learn how to prep the covers for a fresh coat of engine paint!
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.