Technostalgia 6043 1940 Chevy Car LED Tail Lights
1940 Chevy Master 85, 1940 Chevy Special Deluxe, Complete Assembly Tail Light Component, Red
- Designed specifically for the 1940 Chevy passenger cars
- Dimensions measure approximately 5-1/4" x 2-3/4"
- Features a simple, three wire hook up
- Back is curbed to fit a 1940 Chevy fender
- Includes 14 LED's per tail light, a pressure cast bezel, a molded-in reflector for lights-off safety
These powerful LED tail lights are a direct replacement for 1940 Chevy passenger cars. Features 14 LED's per tail light, a pressure cast bezel, a molded-in reflector for lights-off safety, and stainless steel hardware.
- Taillights measure approximately 5-1/4" x 2-3/4"
- The back is curved (like a 1940 Chevy fender)
- Simple 3-wire hook-up:
- Black - Taillight
- Red - Brake
- Green - Ground
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Our side mirrors with LED turn signals are a quick upgrade you can make to your car to set it apart.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat shows the difference between Incandescent, HID, LED Headlights.
Welcome back to the Vulcan Project! Product guru Jeff K. continues to execute his plans to bring a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan back from the brink, this time working over the lighting system.
Speedway Motors employee Jason L. talks about the many uses of the Model A Taillight we offer. They aren't just for Models A's anymore!
Check out this headlight wiring and taillight wiring diagram.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. not only has an awesome 1946 Ford Sedan Delivery, he has a Mullins trailer that he restyled to match "Elmer". Jeff took the time to write up what he went through to make the style of the Mullins match up better.