Taylor's TOP Glass Window Material, 1/8 Inch Thick
Universal Fit, 48.00" Overall Length, 24.00" Overall Width, .13" Material Thickness
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This amazing material from Taylors TOP Glass is just the ticket for windshields, side and rear windows. Not to be confused with the more economical plexi-glass, this material allows anyone to cut to fit with common hand tools, but its special coating is scratch and chemical resistant.
This surface hardened plastic is similar to Lexan, but can be cleaned like normal glass without scratching. You can even use windshield wipers on it and clean it with standard glass cleaners.
- 50% - 75% lighter than glass (depending on thickness)
- 1/2 the weight per equal thickness of glass
- Extremely shatterproof
- Excellent optical clarity
- Coated on both sides with a very scratch resistant coating
- Highly scratch and chemical resistant
- High resistance to pitting or sand blast effect
- Can be cleaned with standard glass cleaner, no extra polishes or cleaners needed
- Excellent water shedding capabilities
Technical Info (PDF)
Item Details48" x 24" sheet
More Like This
Q & A
Part 1 of Model A roadster windshield parts. Learn how we created posts from Tim's own roadster.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
If you're ready to put glass in your project vehicle, check out these tips from Speedway Motors!
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.
Correct assembly and installation of your T-Bucket windshield can be a challenge. Check out the images in this Tech Tip to make it go a little smoother.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.