Tanks Inc. TM37E-T EFI Fuel Tank Kit, 1964-67 Chevelle Wagon/El Camino
64-67 Chevy Chevelle, 64-67 Chevy Malibu, EFI Conversion Fuel Tank Style, EFI Fuel System Type
- Features a coated galvanized steel construction
- Measures 37-1/4" x 30" x 7-3/4" and is 1" deeper than stick
- The fuel pump/sender are recessed in tank for easy installation
- Kit includes aftermarket 5-bolt sender tuned for original factory fuel gauge
- This fuel tank kit is specifically designed for the 1964-67 Chevelle Wagon/El Camino
These all-inlcusive EFI-ready steel fuel tanks from Tanks Inc. take the headache out of converting your classic to modern LS power. Each kit comes complete with a high-flow (255 liters p/hr) in-tank Walbro pump that supports up to 630 hp. Also included are a sending unit (Ohms will match the make/model/year application of tank), and hose (if applicable).
- Fits 1964-1967 Chevelle/Malibu Station Wagon & El Camino
- 37-1/4" x 30" x 7-3/4"
- 1" deeper than stock
- Lower brace will need to be spaced down to accommodate the deeper tank
- Coated galvanized steel construction
- Silver powder coated finish
- EFI-style internal baffling with 4.3 liter internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation
- Fuel pump/sender are recessed in tank for easy installation
- No modification needed to your car
- Looks like an OE tank when installed
- Includes aftermarket 5-bolt sender tuned for original factory fuel gauge
- Includes genuine Walbro GSS340 electric fuel pump
- 255 LPH @ 40 PSI
- Made in the USA
- Heavy 10 gauge no-warp mounting plate
- Oven brazed 1/4" NPT supply/return line port fittings
- Barbed rollover vent valve fitting
- Up to 100 PSI operation
- In-tank wiring harness
Walbro GSS340 Flow Chart (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Tanks Inc. TM37B-T EFI Fuel Tank Kit, 1964-67 Chevelle
Tanks Inc. TM37H-T EFI Fuel Tank Kit, 1965-67 Pontiac GTO
Tanks Inc. TM37C-T EFI Fuel Tank Kit, 1965-66 Chevy Impala
Tanks Inc. TM37J-T EFI Fuel Tank Kit, 1964-67 Buick Skylark
Tanks Inc. TM34E-T EFI Fuel Tank Kit, 1970-72 Chevelle
Tanks Inc. TM32A-T EFI Fuel Tank Kit, 1967-68 Camaro and Firebird
Tanks Inc. TM41-T EFI Fuel Tank Kit, 1962-64 Chevy II/Nova
Tanks Inc. TM37F-T EFI Fuel Tank Kit, 1964 Pontiac GTO
Tanks Inc. TM34J-T EFI Fuel Tank Kit, 1968-70 El Camino
Tanks Inc. TM34B-T EFI Fuel Tank Kit, 1968-69 Chevelle
Q & A
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
A step by step on how to install an EFI Fuel Tank kit in a 1967 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of using this kit including expanded fuel capacity and a 24 gallon tank.
How to clean and seal your old tank