Tanks Inc, TM31-T EFI Fuel Tank Kit, 1961-64 Chevy
1964 Chevy Bel Air, 1964 Chevy Biscayne, 1964 Chevy Impala, EFI Conversion Fuel Tank Style
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These all-inlcusive EFI-ready steel fuel tanks from Tanks Inc. take the headache out of converting your classic to modern LS power. Each kit comes complete with a high-flow (255 liters p/hr) in-tank Walbro pump that supports up to 630 hp. Also included are a sending unit (Ohms will match the make/model/year application of tank), mounting straps, and hose (if applicable).
- Fits 1961-1964 Chevy Bel Air, Biscayne, Impala
- 20 gallon capacity
- 38" x 15-1/8" x 11-1/8"
- Coated galvanized steel construction
- Silver powder coated finish
- EFI-style internal baffling with 4.3 liter internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation
- Fuel pump/sender are recessed in tank for easy installation
- No modification needed to your car
- Looks like an OE tank when installed
- Includes aftermarket 5-bolt sender tuned for original factory fuel gauge
- Includes genuine Walbro GSS340 electric fuel pump
- 255 LPH @ 40 PSI
- Made in the USA
- Heavy 10 gauge no-warp mounting plate
- Oven brazed 1/4" NPT supply/return line port fittings
- Barbed rollover vent valve fitting
- Up to 100 PSI operation
- In-tank wiring harness
Note: Filler neck not included.
Walbro GSS340 Flow Chart (PDF)
More Like This
1961-64 Chevy Full Size Passenger Car Fuel Tank, 20 Gallon
Holley 19-118 EFI Fuel Tank, 1961-64 Impala/Belair, Coated Steel
Holley 19-150 EFI Fuel Tank, Universal, 0-90 GM
Spun Aluminum Fuel Tank, 7 Gallon, 8 x 33 Inch
Spun Aluminum Fuel Tank, 5 Gallon, 8 x 24 Inch
Spun Aluminum Fuel Tank, 11 Gallon, 10 x 33 Inch, Centered Outlet
Black Poly Fuel Tank, 12 Gallon, 10 x 36 Inch
Speedway Aluminum Fuel Tank, 3-1/2 Gallon, 8 x 16 Inch
Speedway Universal Fabricated Aluminum Fuel Tank, 16 Gallon
Spun Aluminum Fuel Tank, 11 Gallon, 10 x 33 Inch, Offset Outlet
Q & A
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!