Tanks Inc. 556-CG-SWM EFI Fuel Tank Kit, 1955-56 Chevy
55-56 Chevy Bel Air, 55-56 Chevy One-Fifty Series, 55-56 Chevy Two-Ten Series, Steel, Silver
These all-inlcusive EFI-ready steel fuel tanks from Tanks Inc. take the headache out of converting your classic to modern LS power. Each kit comes complete with a high-flow (255 liters p/hr) in-tank Walbro pump that supports up to 630 hp. Also included are a sending unit (Ohms will match the make/model/year application of tank), mounting straps, and hose (if applicable).
- Fits 1955-56 Chevy passenger cars
- 15.5 gallon capacity
- 24-1/2" x 25" x 8"
- Coated galvanized steel construction
- Silver powder coated finish
- EFI-style internal baffling with 4.3 liter internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation
- Fuel pump/sender are recessed in tank for easy installation
- No modification needed to your car
- Looks like an OE tank when installed
- 1/4" NPT fuel drain plug
- Includes aftermarket 5-bolt sender tuned for original factory fuel gauge
- Includes genuine Walbro GSS340 electric fuel pump
- 255 LPH @ 40 PSI
- Made in the USA
- Heavy 10 gauge no-warp mounting plate
- Oven brazed 1/4" NPT supply/return line port fittings
- Barbed rollover vent valve fitting
- Up to 100 PSI operation
- In-tank wiring harness
Walbro GSS340 Flow Chart (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Tanks 570-CG-KIT-SWM 1957 Chevy Fuel Tank - For Fuel Injection
1955-56 Chevy Car Fuel Tank, 16 Gallon, OEM Replacement
Holley Sniper 19-409 EFI Fuel Tank System, 400 LPH
Holley 19-109 EFI Fuel Tank, 1955-56 Chevy, Coated Steel
Holley Sniper 19-513 Stock Replacement Fuel Tank, 55-57 Chevy Car
Holley Sniper 19-451 EFI Universal Fuel Tank System, 400 LPH
Holley 19-150 EFI Fuel Tank, Universal, 0-90 GM
Holley Sniper 19-450 EFI Universal Fuel Tank System, 400 LPH
Speedway Spun Aluminum Tank, 2 Gallon
Spun Aluminum Fuel Tank, 9-1/2 Gallon, 10 x 28-1/2 Inch
Q & A
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.