TFL Trouble Free LED Work Light
The patented Trouble Free™ LED Work Light is Trouble Free Lighting's flagship model. This is the brightest handheld directional work light on the market, and the LED lighting means there is no excess heat. This lamp is extremely durable with its no-glass bump-and-drop-resistant shell, and the sealed design means it's safe around fluids. A 35,000-hour lamp means you can spend countless nights (or days) in the garage, trailer, under the car, or wherever else you may need to shed some light.
The Trouble Free™ LED Work Light retrofits to your existing cord handle with a simple 1-2-3 process.
- Remove the reflector from your cord
- Install provided metal clamp around your cord
- Slide provided rubber washer over screw base of Trouble Free Work Light and screw into your cord
- 180 Watts of White Light in an 8-Watt lamp
- Advanced Circuitry: In most LED work lights if one chip goes out, they all do — just like Christmas tree lights. This state-of-the-art light is made with advanced circuitry that prevents failed LED chips from affected the others.
- Why put up with your old “trouble light”– will work in place of your existing metal or plastic cage
- No Heat – no more burns to skin, carpet or upholstery
- Rubber washer adds to shock and water resistance
- Super tough poly-carbon housing protects lamp
- Takes up no more space than your old trouble light
- Directional light gives you more working light where you need it
- Rated for 35 times the life of an incandescent bulb
- Swivel hook lets you turn the light in the direction you need it
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Trouble Free Lighting WL-25 TFL Work Light Cord and Socket Only
Titan Tools 15029 Magnifying Glass with LED Light
Titan Tools 36014 12 LED Rechargeable Cordless Work Light
Performance Tool W2320 FirePoint Beacon Work Light
Performance Tool W2250 120 Volt LED Worklight
Performance Tool W2237 120V LED Drop Light, 1000 Lumen
Performance Tool W2404 Under Hood Work Light, LED, 18 Inch
Q & A
Follow this step-by-step guide to learn how to use Speedway Motors 37 Degree Flaring Tool.
Learn how to bend and add 45 degree double flares to brake lines and fuel lines. We also cover some common types of automotive flares and useful tools for the job.
Follow this how-to as Kevin explains the process of removing the hood on his '54 Chevy Bel Air using a handmade Hood Spring tool.
Learn the step by step process of how to use 3X Chemistry Rust Converter to restore your vintage piece.
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.
Read this guide on how to create a custom crankcase vent system for a Corvette using a Sure Seal air cleaner assembly kit. Learn how to keep pressure to a minimum and fabricate tubing to ensure a proper fit.
There are several types quarter-turn fasteners used in the auto industry and in this article we'll show you how to choose the correct fastener for your application and how some of the most common types of fasteners are used.