TECH 1 Z GLOVES
Oval Track Cars, 3.3/5 SFI Rating, Unisex Gender, Adult Age Group
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The Tech 1-Z Glove features a range of design and material innovations resulting in an ergonomically evolved chassis which offers a significant weight reduction and improved levels of control, cockpit comfort and performance. Drawing on decades of technical expertise from Alpinestars' racing program, this glove features an innovative flame-resistant aradamic fiber ensures superior safety and feel.
- Complies with the FIA 8856-2000 and SFI (SFI: 3.3) homologation standards.
- Innovative flame-resistant aradamic fiber main construciton with a bonded aramidic inner lining to ensure optimal temperature control for maximum confort and feel.
- Combination of innovative material construction methods result in a significant reduction in glove weight as well as an extensively reduced material design.
- Newly developed latex sprayed interior grip zone improves comfort and combines with outer grip zones for superb control and feel on the cockpit's controls.
- New ergonamic chassis design for improved performance fit that offers a secure and snug fit around the wrist area.
- Strategically positioned silicone textured patterning on full palm and fingers for optimized levels of grip, mobility, and feel.
- Pre-curved finger and palm design aids fit while reducing material bunching when gripping the controls.
- Tapered wrist cuff incorporates 180 degree elasticated wrist for secure and tight fit.
More Like This
TECH 1 START GLOVES
TECH 1K YOUTH KARTING GLOVE
TECH 1 RACE GLOVES
Speedway Nomex Racing Gloves, Single Layer
Finishline Driver Racing Suit Gloves Single Layer SFI-3.3/1 Leather
Speedway Single Layer Nomex Racing Gloves, SFI-1, Leather Palm
Simpson Predator Racing Gloves
Finishline Driver Racing Suit Gloves - Double Layer SFI 3.3/5 Leather
G-FORCE Pro Series Racing Gloves
G-FORCE G5 Racing Gloves
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.