TCI 1963-1972 Chevy C10 Torque Arm Rear Suspension Kit w/o Sway Bar
63-72 Chevy C10 Pickup, 63-72 Chevy C10 Suburban, 63-67 Chevy C10 Panel, 63-65 GMC 1500 Series
Improve the handling of your 1963-1972 Chey C10 with this rear suspension kit from Total Cost Involved. This suspsension kit will give your truck a lower stance, lower the crossmember approximately 5" which will give your truck a better genter of gravity with less body roll. This kit will give you more controlled handling by the coil-over shocks and the rear sway bar with no suspension binding variables. True bolt-in system that requires no cutting in the truck bed makes for easy installation. (Cutting of the rail for C-Notch is required.) This kit utilizes multiple shock mounting points to further reduce installation time and possible installation error. This rear suspension kit is engineered to work seamlessly with most aftermarket rear mounted gas tanks. This kit is proudly made in the USA and is all heli-arc welded for the highest quality and strength.
- RideTech– 5” Stroke Single Adjustable Coil-Over Shocks
- Energy Suspension - polyurethane greasable bushings
- Bolt-on Torque Arm Differential Plate for multiple rear end applications
- 1-1/2” x .156w U.S. DOM Trailing Arms with adjustable & greasable 2” Johnny Joints
- Heavy Duty Rear Coil-Over Crossmember and brackets
- Lowered stance and center of gravity
- Greasable urethane bushings
- Dramatically improves handling and braking
- Rear Coil-Over Torque Arm Suspension
- 1-1/4” x .120w U.S. DOM Panhard Bar
- Bolt-on C-Notch Plate
- Black Powder Coated Springs
- Greasable Urethane Bushing
- RideTech - Coil-Over Shocks
- Detailed Installation Manual
Note: Vendor Show Package shown in photo - powder coating is not included. Brakes, rear axle housing and frame rails are shown for reference only and are not included as part of kit contents.
More Like This
TCI 1963-1972 Chevy C10 Torque Arm Rear Suspension Kit w/ Sway Bar
1960-72 Chevy Pickup Rear End Conversion Kit
Speedway 1965-72 Chevy Pickup Truck Rear Suspension Lowering Kit
RideTech 11337199 63-72 C10 Rear StrongArms System
Speedway Motors Ladder Bar Rear Suspension Kit, 38 Inch
Speedway Motors Ladder Bar Rear Suspension Kit, 42 Inch
Speedway Motors Ladder Bar Rear Suspension Kit, 54 Inch
Deluxe Coil-Over Rear Suspension Kit, Chrome
RideTech 11006799 Hd Parallel Weld-In 4 Link, 3/4/1 Ton Trucks
Deluxe Coil-Over Rear Suspension Kit, Plain Finish
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
Easy to follow instructions to install a G-Comp rear suspension kit.