TCI 1963-1972 Chevy C10 Independent Front Suspension Kit, 6 x 5.5
63-72 Chevy C10 Pickup, 63-72 Chevy C10 Suburban, 63-67 Chevy C10 Panel, 63-65 GMC 1500 Series
Turn your C10 Chevy truck into one of the best looking and best handling trucks at the truck show with this new 1963 - 1972 C10 Chevy Truck Custom Independent Front Suspension from Total Cost Involved. This kit will support a 5/7 drop vehicle stance and a dropped crossmember to give your C10 a Pro-Touring or lowrider look and style. This bolt-on custom independent front suspension comes with RideTech Coil-Overs and Engineered for ½ ton trucks only. This front suspension kit is engineered for Standard Street, Autocross and Pro Touring applications and is proudly made in the USA.
- New - TCI Engineering Modular Custom Truck Spindle
- New - 5” Drop Bolt on IFS
- New - Heavy Duty Upper Truck Control Arms
- New - Heavy Duty Lower Truck Control Arms
- RideTech – 5” Stroke Single Adjustable Coil-Over Shocks & Powder Coated Springs
- Engine Stands Accept Small Block, Big Block & LS Engines
- Energy Suspension - Polyurethane Greasable Bushings
- Moog - Upper & Lower Ball Joints
- New - Reinforced 3/16” Thick Crossmember using Our One Piece Lower Control Arm Pin Design
- Bolt-on Sway Bar
- 12" Vented Rotors & Big Bore Calipers
- The Spindles Come Assembled Using Hi-Temp Grease
- All Mounting Hardware Included
- Detailed Instruction Manual
NOTE: Shown with optional Wilwood brake upgrade (83514010775DR or 83514010775D) installed on passenger’s side. Standard brake (included) shown on driver’s side.
More Like This
TCI 1963-1972 Chevy C10 Independent Front Suspension Kit, 5 x 5
Complete Front Suspension Kit, 1963-70 Chevy C10
Steering and Brake Kit for 48 Inch Ford Axle
SOCALOOK® VW Beetle Straight Tube Axle Front End Kit
Spring-Over 4 Inch Drop Front End for Chevy Spindles, Plain
Dropped Semi-Elliptical Gasser Axle Kit, Ford Spindle, 4 Inch Drop
Chevy Front Axle Steering & Brake Kit, 48 Inch Axle
Chevy Wilwood Front Brake & Steering Kits, 48 Inch Axle
1932-34 Ford 4-Bar Tube Axle Kit for Ford Spindles, Plain
Spring-Over 4 Inch Drop Front End for Ford Spindles, Chrome
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Jason and Tom talk about the Speedway Motors Mustang II front suspension kit used on the build.
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!
Step by step guide to the installation of the G-Comp front suspension.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
How to replace sway bars in a Mercury Comet and the advantages that come with it.
In this Tech Tip, a returning customer asks for advice on building a front suspension kit for his Model A rat rod.
Check out this coil-over mounting guide to learn about determining your spring rate, compensating for mounted angle, and measuring a replacement shock accurately.