Superchips 42050 TrailDash2 Programmer, 1998-2014 Jeep Vehicles
98-10 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 98-14 Jeep Wrangler, 06-10 Jeep Commander
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Superchips to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Bigger and better. That's how we'd describe TrailDash2 (TD2). In addition to the new slim case design, we also upgraded to a 5" full-color display making our gauges the sleekest in the industry. We didn't stop at making the display larger, we also made it better with a new high resolution screen. To complete the streamlined new look, our engineers added one simple HDMI style plug for power and linking EAS accessories. Engage your lockers, bypass TPMS, and more with the Rubicon screen! The all-new EAS switch screen enables you to engage your lights, and other mods on your Jeep.
- Slim, Sleek Case Design
- Best-in-Class, 5", Full-Color, High-Resolution, Touch Screen
- Custom Color Mixer for Gauge Arcs, Needles, & Backgrounds
- Multiple Gauge Screen Layouts
- Power Switch Gauge Screen to Engage LED Lights & Other Accessories
- Fully Customizable Backgrounds
- One Simple HDMI Plug for Power
- Easy Menu Navigation
- 5” high definition touch screen
- Transmission performance* ('07-'10 JK Wrangler only) Inclinometer gauges
- Customizable digital gauges (Reads numerous PIDs)
- Maintenance Manager (schedule and track maintenance)
- Performance tests
- Corrects speedometer for tire upgrades between 26” - 42”
- Speedometer recalibration for gear /axle swaps up to 5.38
- Locking axle options with transfer case in 4-Hi & 4-Low (2007-14 Rubicon only)
- ESP stability optimization (2011-14 automatic transmission models only)
- Engine idle adjustability for winching
- Daytime running light options (2007-14 models only)
- One touch lane change
- TPMS On/Off and Adjust (Download required)
- Radio delay options (2011-14 models only)
- Headlamp delay options (2011-14 models only)
- Horn chirp and exterior lighting flash options when locking doors with keyless entry
- Reads and clears trouble codes
- Monitor includes video input and can run backup or other camera accessories
- Internet updatable
Application1999-2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7L V8
1998-2001 Jeep Wrangler 4.0L L6
1999-2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.0L L6
2006-2009 Jeep Commander 4.7L V8
2006-2010 Jeep Commander 5.7L V8
2005-2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7L V8
2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler 3.8L V6
2012-2014 Jeep Wrangler 3.6L V6
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9L V8
1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.2L V8
More Like This
Superchips 3874 Flashpaq F5 Programmer, 1998-2014 Jeep Vehicles
Superchips 38302 TrailDash Programmer Dash Pod, 11-16 Jeep Wrangler JK
Superchips 38300 TrailDash Programmer Dash Pod, 98-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Superchips 3571 Flashcal F5 Programmer, 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
Superchips 38501 TrailDash2 Programmer Dash Pod, 2007-10 Jeep Wrangler
DiabloSport I2050 inTune i2 Computer Programmer,96-16 GM/Ford/Chrysler
DiabloSport I2012 inTune i2 Computer Programmer, 2005-2014 Jeep
DiabloSport I2010 inTune i2 Computer Programmer, 2003-2016 Mopar
HP Tuners 6011 VMC Suite Programmers, Standard Package,GM Credits
HP Tuners 6022 VMC Suite Programmers, Pro Package, Ford Credits
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on Painless Wiring to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
Steering column wiring does not need to terrify as many people as it does. it is actually very simple, all that is needed is time, patience, and tips like you will find if here!
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Unbox our most popular wiring harness with Tim.