SuperMaxx 2004-08 Ford Truck 2WD & 4WD Long Tube Headers Only
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 41 business days for Dynatech to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Gain 14 HP and 9 Ft. Lbs. over the factory exhaust system! Dynatech® SuperMaxx stainless steel exhaust systems are engineered to give your Ford F-150 5.4L Triton V8 maximum performance both on and off road. These full length headers are designed to be a direct replacement fit for restrictive factory exhaust and catalytic converter systems, these systems are a great way to get that extra power you are looking for.
- Primary Tube Size: 1-5/8"
- Collector Size: 2-1/2"
- Material: T-304 Stainless Steel
- OBD II Compliant: Yes
- Hardware Included: Gaskets, Bolts, O2 Extensions
- Fit: Direct Bolt-Up to any factory or aftermarket cat back
- 3/8" laser-cut and machine-ground flanges for a long-lasting, tight seal
- Computer-designed collectors for maximum air flow
- True bolt-in — no cutting or welding
- "OEM-style" triple-layer stainless steel gaskets included for long-term, leak-free service
For ceramic coating, add Dynatech® Ceramic Coating (31179000100) to your cart.
- These products are intended for racing and off-road applications. Not legal for sale or use in the state of California, nor in states which have adopted California emissions standards.
More Like This
SuperMaxx 2006-2008 Dodge Ram 1500 2WD/4WD Long Tube Headers Only
SuperMaxx 2007-10 Chevy/GMC 1500/ Hummmer H2 Long Tube Headers Only
Small Block Chevy Clipster Headers, Stainless
1964-1974 Big Block Chevy Long Tube Headers, Stainless Steel
Big Block Chevy Tight-Fit Block Hugger Headers, Stainless
Dynatech® 730-10010 Stainless Steel Tight-Fit, Block Hugger Headers
1965-1989 SB Chevy Fullsize Car Long Tube Headers, Stainless Steel
Small Block Ford Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Stainless Steel
LS1 Block Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Stainless Steel
Tight-Fit Stainless Steel Small Block Chevy Block Hugger Headers
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.