SuperMaxx 07-10 Chevy/GMC 1500 Truck and SUV Intermed. Tubes w/o Cats
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for Dynatech to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Gain a 106% increase in flow over the factory exhaust system! Dynatech® SuperMaxx stainless steel exhaust systems are engineered to give your Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 1500 V8 maximum performance both on and off road. Designed to be a direct replacement fit for restrictive factory exhaust and catalytic converter systems, these systems are a great way to get that extra power you are looking for.
- System Tube Size: 2-1/2"
- Material: T-304 Stainless Steel
- OBD II Compliant: Yes
- Hardware Included: Gaskets, Bolts, O2 Extensions
- Fit: Direct Bolt-Up to any factory or aftermarket cat back
- These products are intended for racing and off-road applications. Not legal for sale or use in the state of California, nor in states which have adopted California emissions standards.
- 3/8" laser-cut and machine-ground flanges for a long-lasting, tight seal
- Computer-designed collectors for maximum air flow
- True bolt-in — no cutting or welding
- "OEM-style" triple-layer stainless steel gaskets included for long-term, leak-free service
More Like This
SuperMaxx 2007-10 Chevy/GMC 1500 Truck/SUV Intermediate Tubes w/ Cats
SuperMaxx 07-10 Chevy/GMC 1500 Truck and SUV 6.2L Interm Tubes w/ Cats
SuperMaxx 07-10 Chevy/GMC 1500 Truck and SUV 6.2L Interm Tubes w/o Cats
SuperMaxx 2004-2005 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD Catted Exhaust System
Dynatech® 722-62330 SuperMaxx 2004-08 2WD Intermediate Tubes w/o Cats
SuperMaxx 2007-09 Hummer H2 Intermediate Tubes w/o Cats
SuperMaxx 2004-2005 Dodge Ram 1500 2WD Intermediate Tubes w/ Cats
Dynatech® 722-62220 SuperMaxx 2004-08 4WD Intermediate Tubes w/ Cats
SuperMaxx 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 2WD Intermediate Tubes w/ Cats
SuperMaxx 2007-09 Hummer H2 Intermediate Tubes w/ Cats
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.