Street Demon 1905 750 CFM Hand-Polished Aluminum Carburetor
Universal Fit, 4-Barrel Carburetor Barrels, Gasoline Fuel Type, Electric Choke Type, Polished
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for Holley to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDays INSTANT REBATE. Select Holley, MSD, Mr Gasket, Earl's Performance, Demon Carburetion, Weiand, Lakewood, Superchips, Diablo Sport, RacePak, Hooker, NOS, Flowtech, Frostbite Performance Cooling, Mallory Ignition, STS Turbo, Hays, Accel, Quick Time, Edge, Quick Fuel, Anvil, Bright Earth, Flowmaster, Hurst, B&M, APR, Dinan, XDR discounted up to 10% through December 31, 2019.
The Street Demon redefines the street carburetor with clean looks and ease of use! It offers enthusiasts a straight–forward carburetor designed to deliver a stable idle, amazingly crisp throttle response and smooth performance. Its optimized calibration and dual mounting pattern make it Run–Ready™ for a large variety of engines and vehicles! Get one today and experience Performance That's Out of This World!
- 750 CFM airflow - ideal for use on most modified small blocks and most stock or mildly modified big blocks
- Dual mounting bolt pattern - fits most aftermarket spread/square bore intake manifolds without adapter
- Electric Choke Management means easy cold starts
- Single fuel inlet for simple installation
- Integrated fuel bowl/main body design with gasket above fuel level and no plugged passages to eliminate all potential leak paths
- Small 1-11/16” primary throttle bores combined with proven Triple-Stack™ boosters deliver amazingly crisp throttle response and drivability, superior fuel atomization and improved fuel economy
- Goggle Valve Secondary (GVS™) throttle plate delivers over twice the air flow of the primary bores for power you can hear and feel
- GVS™ makes total air flow 750 CFM while maintaining the crisp throttle response delivered by small primary bores
- Secondary air valve control - torsion spring valve control/adjustment permits seamless primary to secondary throttle response regardless of the throttle opening rate (unique contoured profile developed for better cylinder to cylinder fuel distribution)
- Blown idle circuit that diverts air directly under mixture screws for a more stable idle and easy startup
- One-piece air horn assembly
- 2 Stage metering rod control easily accessible without carburetor disassembly or removal
- Integrated 700R4/200R4 transmission kickdown cable mounting location for proper shifts
- Ford A/T kickdown (does not work with AOD transmissions)
Designed for use on most stock to mildly modified V8s. Single fuel inlet for simple installation (no extra parts required for drop base air cleaners). Includes inverted flare and 3/8” barb fuel inlet fittings.
91012021 Notice (PDF)
More Like This
Demon Carb 1904 Street Demon 750CFM 4 Barrel Carburetor, Polymer
Demon Carb 1903 Street Demon 750 CFM 4 Bbl Carburetor, Ball Brnshd Alu
Holley 0-4778S 700 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-4780S 800 CFM Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-80572S 700 CFM Supercharger Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-80573S 750 CFM Supercharger Double Pumper Carburetor
Holley 0-80684-1 350 CFM Outer Carburetor for Tri-Power Setup
Holley 0-81770 770 CFM Street Avenger Carburetor
Holley 0-82750 750 CFM Street HP Carburetor
Holley 0-82951 950 CFM Street HP Carburetor
Q & A
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
Tim talks about the Offenhauser 4 x 2 Pacesetter intake.