Stewart Warner 82311 Deluxe Ammeter Gauge, 2-1/16 Inch, 60-0-60 Amps
Universal Fit, 2.29" Overall Diameter, 2.06" Body Diameter, 60-0-60 Amps Gauge Range, Black
- Stewart Warner Deluxe gauges have a common 2-1/16" diameter
- Featuring a black face with white letters and white needle
- Includes a stainless steel beauty ring
- Comes with a 12V light for enhanced nighttime visibility
- Gauge has a 60-0-60 amps range and a body length of 1.34"
Stewart Warner Deluxe 2-1⁄16" diameter ammeter gauges feature a black face, white letters and stainless steel bezel. A 12 volt light is included.
ChartsInstallation Guide (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to replace a fuel sending unit. Our fuel gauge sending unit guide and installation video covers all you need to match your fuel sender and gauge.
Pat talks about our GPS module that generates a speed signal to your electronic speedometer.
Darrian demonstrates how to program our Omega Kustom Quad Gauges. Check it out!
Check out the second video on how to program Omega Kustom Gauges!
Darrian explains how to program the Omega Kustom 3-N-1 Gauge in the third and final video of the series.