Steer Clear Steering Box Drop, Brushed Finish
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Finally, a solution to the age old steering column/pedals problem. This nifty box provides unlimited options for steering shaft clearance so a high performance engine and headers will fit. Allows you to safely reposition the steering column higher, giving you more room for your feet and pedals.
- Chain driven action
- Improved road feel versus typical U-joint setups
- Mounts on the inside or outside of your firewall
- Four reinforced through-holes assure a strong, secure installation
- Uses common 3/4"-36 spline U-joints and couplers
- 4-1/2" wide X 1-1/2" thick(less shafts) X 4" longer than offsets
Available in 8", 10", 12", 14" or 16" offsets.
2006 Best Engineered New Product at SEMA
- 4-1/2" wide
- 1-1/2" thick (less shafts)
- 4" longer than the offset
- Uses common 3/4"-36 spline u-joints and couplers
WarrantiesThis product carries a lifetime guarantee to be free of defects in material and workmanship by the manufacturer, Wizard Fabrication.
More Like This
Steer Clear Steering Box Drop, Polished Finish
Sweet Mfg. 301-30235 Power Steering Servo, .235 Lite-Medium
1964-88 GM Power Steering Box, 3/4 Inch 30-Spline Input
Speedway 1955-57 Chevy Car Power Steering Box
KSE Racing Products KSGEN2L-3462 Gen II Midget Half Box
Flaming River FR1540 Mopar Manual Steering Boxes
KSE Racing KSGNE2L-5852 Gen II Half Box Steering Unit, 18 Inch Output
Sweet Mfg. 301-30250 Power Steering Servo, .250 Medium
Flaming River FR1497Q 1964-66 Mustang Manual Steering Box
Speedway Vega Cross Steering Gear Box
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Nice graphic courtesy of Bills Hot Rod Company about which of thier Power Steering brackets will work with which water pumps, on both small block and big block Chevy engines.