Steel Steering Wheels, 17 Inch, 3 Inch Dish
Universal Fit, Racing Steering Wheel Style, 17" Outside Diameter, 3 inch Dish, 3 Spoke Quantity
- This 17" steel steering wheel is perfect for the budget minded racer
- Three spoke design with a 3" dish fits well in almost any interior
- Fits standard 3 bolt quick release hubs or can also be used with 3 bolt steering column adapters without a horn
- Rubber cushion coating on steering wheel improves grip and reduces driver fatigue
- Steering wheel center is black with your choice of grip color in black, red, blue, or purple
Steering wheels feature a powder coated steel 3-spoke frame with rubber cushion grip. Does not include horn button.
Black, blue, red or purple available.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to hook up a horn button in your vehicle. Watch our video on the install of an Ididit car horn button and our video on turn signal synchronization.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
Tim talks about OER steering wheels and the options we have to offer.
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Not sure which steering wheel adapter is right for your project? The experts have you covered with this chart detailing Grant-3 Bolt , GT-3, and GT-9.
Speedway Motors employee Jeff K. has hand his hands on a lot of projects through the years. Check out his how-to on the repaint of the steering wheel on his '46 Ford Sedan Delivery.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about his decision to install a different steering column in his '64 Impala.