Stant 10393 High Pressure Racing Radiator Cap, 28-32 Lbs
Universal Fit, 28-32 psi Pressure Rating, Steel, Zinc Plated, 2.625" Overall Height
- Has a 28-32 psi rating and is designed for closed systems on racing vehicles
- Made from steel and the zinc coating offers great corrosion protection
- Dimensions measure 2.625" in height and 2.5" in overall diameter
- Radiator caps are so popular that even the NASCAR teams use them
Stant racing radiator caps are used by all the top NASCAR teams. They are best high pressure radiator caps you can buy! The Stant 10393 has a 28-32 psi rating and is designed for closed systems on racing vehicles.
Learn more about how to choose the proper pressure radiator cap and how they work by reading our tech article, Cooling System Principles.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
When it comes to demolition derby racing, radiators are a key component to be the last car running. Follow Jeremy's guide on the large variety of Demolition Derby radiators available at Speedway Motors.
How does a cooling system work? Why is your engine overheating? What parts should you be giving your attention to? This guide answers all your questions.
See how to properly install a DeWitt's Direct Fit radiator in a 66-67 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of Black Ice coating on this radiator including optimal heat transfer.
What is the purpose of a fan shroud? Do you even need a fan shroud? Learn why you need a fan shroud to keep your engine cool and at peak performance!