Part # 91089529
Standard Tube Flaring Tool, 37 Degree AN
This item is currently not available
Shop all Speedway Motors Brake Line Flaring Tools
Need To Know
Free Shipping on Orders Over $149
Quick and Easy Returns
This is the tool you need to make ONLY 37° flares required for AN fittings. This tool will NOT make 45° flares for standard brake and fuel lines which are not compatible with AN hardware. This tool makes a clean, accurate 37° flare every time. Simple and easy to use.
- Necessary for making ONLY 37° flares for AN fittings
- Will NOT make 45° flares for standard brake and fuel lines that are NOT compatible with AN hardware
- Makes a clean, accurate flare every time
- Simple and easy to use
- Works on tubing from 3/16" to 5/8"
- Not recommended for use on stainless steel
Works on 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2" and 5/8" OD soft metal tubing such as aluminum, copper and mild steel.
Note: If flaring stainless steel line, we strongly recommend our ratcheting flaring tool 910-89524.
910-89529 Instructions (PDF)
Learn more about flaring lines for our automotive fittings by reading our tech article. The Principles of Automotive Fittings.
|Sold in Quantity||Each|
|Notes||Woks on aluminum, copper, or mild steel tubing sizes: 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2", and 5/8" O.D.'s. Not for use on stainless steel tubing.|