Standard Nose Wing Tube Clamp
Sprint Car, 3.175" Overall Length, 2.440" Overall Width, .71" Overall Thickness, Aluminum
These CNC-machined tube clamps work great for building a mount for your sprint car nose wing. They fit the front torsion tubes and make it easy to remove and install the nose wing in a hurry.
These tube clamps fit the front torsion tubes on a sprint car and can be removed and installed without removing the torsion arm. They are machined from billet aluminum and accept a 1” ID post.
- Allows for quick nose wing changes
- Easy to remove and install
- Aluminum construction makes them strong and light
- Provides better airflow under the nose wing
- For mounting a nose wing to most sprint cars
- CNC machined from billet aluminum
- Two allen bolts supplied for mounting
- Accepts a 1” ID post
- Fits 1.50" front torsion tubes
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Watch as we put the wings on our 410 Sprint Car. We complete our build with nose and top wing, sideboards, and bumpers. Learn about the install in our video.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
The benefits of the Micro Sprint Billet Wing Actuator Adapter and how to install it on your car.
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.