Standard Nose Wing Tube Clamp
Sprint Car, 3.175" Overall Length, 2.440" Overall Width, .71" Overall Thickness, Aluminum
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These CNC-machined tube clamps work great for building a mount for your sprint car nose wing. They fit the front torsion tubes and make it easy to remove and install the nose wing in a hurry.
These tube clamps fit the front torsion tubes on a sprint car and can be removed and installed without removing the torsion arm. They are machined from billet aluminum and accept a 1” ID post.
- Allows for quick nose wing changes
- Easy to remove and install
- Aluminum construction makes them strong and light
- Provides better airflow under the nose wing
- For mounting a nose wing to most sprint cars
- CNC machined from billet aluminum
- Two allen bolts supplied for mounting
- Accepts a 1” ID post
- Fits 1.50" front torsion tubes
More Like This
Aero Wing Stand Tube Clamp
Milled Rear Nose Wing Strap
Nose Wing Post and Tube Clamp
Aero Nose Wing Stand and Tube Clamp
Sprint Car Standard Titanium Nose Wing Post, Curved
Long Aero Nose Wing Post
Titanium Nose Wing Posts
Short Aero Nose Wing Post
Adjustable Nose Wing Stands
Titanium Nose Wing Outer Mount Posts
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
The benefits of the Micro Sprint Billet Wing Actuator Adapter and how to install it on your car.
Josh takes the plunge into making some patch panels for his 50 Chevy pickup truck. See how he begins the installation process to get the truck back on the road.
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.