Stampede 8426-17 Ruff Riderz Fender Flare Realtree AP 4pc, Chevy
14-17 Chevy Silverado 1500, 15-17 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD, Extended/Pocket Style Flare Style
Stampede Fender Flares are form fitting, stylish and practical. Our new lineup of fender flares are an easy to install accessory that will make a bold statement for your truck. Featuring our own Tri-Blend material, our flares protect your vehicle, keeping it looking new year after year
Bold Riveted-Look Fender Flares. Go for the "bolted" look without the work. You'll find the perfect fit, while adding a tough, aggressive look.
- Easy to paint, extra tough Tri-Blend material
- Protection from rocks, mud and road debris
- Durable and UV stable
- Available in Black or Camo
Application2014-2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 Fleetside Bed
2015-2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Fleetside Bed
2015-2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 Fleetside Bed
2015-2017 Chevy Silverado 3500 Fleetside Bed
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Stampede to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Tim talks about the grille shells & inserts we have to offer.
Tim talks about our new Brookville Model A steel deck lid.
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
A guide on repairing holes in just about anything metal including firewalls, floors and frames. See how to patch holes using our body repair patch panel kit.
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.
Learn how to safely remove window moldings on your classic car using a Windshield Molding Removal Tool. These tips will ensure a smooth removal process.