Clamp-On Stainless Window Wind Wing Rear View Mirror, 3.5 Inch
Universal Fit, 3.56" Overall Diameter, 2.50" Arm Length, Stainless Steel, Polished
- Polished stainless-steel clip-on mirrors attach to your wind wing glass
- 3-1/2" diameter, 2.50" arm length
- Work great as a secondary blind-spot mirror
- Great alternative to drilling into your body for a stud mount mirror
- Sold individually
These nifty 3-1/2" diameter mirrors clip to your wind wing glass. They work great as a secondary blind-spot mirror, or as an alternative to drilling into your body for a stud mount mirror.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.
Learn how to safely remove window moldings on your classic car using a Windshield Molding Removal Tool. These tips will ensure a smooth removal process.
A guide on repairing holes in just about anything metal including firewalls, floors and frames. See how to patch holes using our body repair patch panel kit.