Sprint Dominator Replacement Fuel Bladder, 30 Gallon
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Fuel Safe to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 94053433 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
These 30-gallon Dominator fuel cells are built with the quality you've come to expect from Fuel Safe. The strong, lightweight bladder and tank assemblies offer improved fuel distribution and are designed for alcohol. They are approved fo use in USAC, WoO, NST and all sprint and midget associations.
The complete assemblies and replacement bladders are available with or without lower baffles to better control fuel at low levels. Replacement bladders will only fit Fuel Safe 30-gallon Dominator fuel cells.
More Like This
SBI MB 116-TA Sprint Fuel Tank Bladder Only, 16 Gallon, Alcohol
SBI SB 128FF-T Sprint Fuel Forward Tank Bladder Only, 28 Gallon
SBI MB 116-T Sprint 16 Gallon Fuel Tank Bladder Only, Gasoline
SBI Fuel Systems SB 125-T Sprint Fuel Tank Bladder Only, 25 Gallon
SBI Fuel Systems SB 128-T Sprint Fuel Tank Bladder Only, 28 Gallon
Fuel Safe SB128DB Sprint Car Bladder, 28 Gallon, -12 AN Top w/ Baffle
Midget Fuel Safe Replacement Bladder - 27 Gallon
Midget Fuel Safe Replacement Bladder, 27 Gallon
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.