Spindle Nut Kit for Speedway 49-54 Chevy and 1953-82 GM Spindles
3/4"-20 Thread Pitch, Steel, Zinc Plated
- This spindle nut kit includes two castle nuts, two keyed washers, and two cotter pins
- Castle nut is 3/4"-20 threads (not SAE, which is 16 TPI)
- Overall height of the castle nuts is 0.505"
- Height up to the bottom of the castellated notch is 0.276"
- Nuts use a 1" size wrench/socket
This spindle nut kit can be used with Speedway 1949-54 Chevy style (modified) passenger car spindles or OEM 1953-82 GM spindles. Kit includes a pair of castle nuts, washers and cotter pins.
- Castle Nut: 3/4"-20 (not SAE, which is 16 TPI)
- Overall Height: 0.505"
- Height up to the bottom of the castellated notch: 0.276"
- Wrench size for nut: 1.00"
These dimensions are approximate. Certain brake kits may require removal of some of the nut material to allow for installation of the cotter pin.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Learn how to install a front axle in your 410 sprint car as the guys on our build team keep progress moving. You won't want to miss this!
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Learn more about the three piece spindle, which offers improved geometry, replaceable steering arms, and compatibility. Applicable to modifieds, sport mods, stock car and hobby stocks.
Jared demonstrates how to install a Sweet Manufacturing collapsible steering column in his 3rd gen Camaro. The collapsible portion not only makes the column safer in a crash but also gives you the length adjustment.
Project Chevelle upgrades the 4 drum brakes single master cylinder that was an unfortunate set of boxes checked on this Chevelle’s order sheet.