Speedway Universal Weld-On Rear Panhard Bar Track Rod Kit
- You could use this Panhard Bar on almost any street rod
- Required for coil spring and coil-over rear suspensions
- Complete kit includes rod, brackets and 5/8" hardware
- Features a 22.5" long bar
- Keep your axle located with this awesome kit
Use on almost any street rod. Required for coil spring and coil-over rear suspensions. Complete kit includes rod, brackets and 5/8" hardware. Ready to install. 25.5" long eye to eye utilizing 22.5" tube length.
- Universal design
- Panhard bar limits rear axle side to side movement
- Fits into nearly any rear suspension system/build
- 22.5" tube length with heavy-duty 5/8" hardware
- 25.5" length
- 5/8" hardware
- Long panhard bar bracket is 5-1/4" overall length with 4-5/8" center of bolt hole to bottom of bracket
- Short panhard bar bracket is 2-9/16" overall length with 2" center of bolt hole to bottom of bracket
916-49022 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Universal Bolt-On Panhard Track Bars for Ford 8/9-Inch Rear Axles
RideTech 19999001 9",D Bolt-On Panhard Bar- Black
RideTech 19999002 Universal Stainless Panhard Bar W/ Brackets
RideTech 19999003 Universal Powdercoated Panhard Bar W/ Brackets
RideTech 19999000 9",D Bolt-On Panhard Bar- Stainless
Speedway 1935-40 Ford Front Panhard Bar Track Rod Kit
Speedway Solid Steel Panhard J-Bar Track Rod, 26-1/2 Inch
Adjustable Rubber Bushed Panhard J Bar
Lightweight Chromoly Adjustable Panhard Bar, 3-1/2 Inch Bend
Lightweight Chromoly Adjustable Panhard Bar, 4-1/2 Inch Bend
Q & A
Check out our 6th episode of the 410 Sprint Car Build series. Last time we assembled the rear axle and now we are installing it!
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Do you need a Panhard Bar on your front suspension? Find out whether its recommended to have one on your four-bar or cross steering system.
Learn about AFCO shocks and the importance of shock performance while racing. See tips on how to adjust shocks to accommodate track conditions.
Check out these great tips and tricks on how to successfully lower the stance on a Chevy Bel Air.
Learn how to mount a traditional transverse rear leaf spring. These tips will help the installation run smoothly and successfully.