Speedway Universal Mopar Power Brake Conv. Kit, Mopar A, B, C, E Body's
62-76 Dodge, 62-76 Plymouth
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Speedway Motors to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Mopar A-Body Power Brake Booster Conversion Kit
- Black 7" Single Diaphragm Power Brake Booster
- 1" Bore Cast Iron Master with 9/16 & 3/8" Port on Left Side (adapters are not included, & may be necessary to purchase separately)
- Specialty Black Power Booster Bracket (variety of pedal connections provided)
- Universal Adjustable Proportioning Valve
- Firewall Mounting Plate
- Firewall Rubber Boot
- (Lines are not included)
**Note** Booster conversion kit from firewall measures 18.5" Please be sure you have enough room before purchasing this kit. The windshield washer fluid tank may be moved to opposite side of the engine compartment to gain necessary clearance for install.
More Like This
1965-1970 Mopar A/B/E Body 8 Inch Dual Power Brake Booster Kit
Speedway Oval Style Tandem Master Cylinder w/ 8 in. Dual Booster Conv.
8 Inch Dual Power Brake Booster Kit w/Proportioning Valve
66-69 Mopar B Body 8 Inch Dual Bendix Brake Booster Kit
Speedway 1959-71 Dodge D100 Truck Power Brake Booster Assembly
Single Diaphragm Chrome Booster Master Cylinder Combo
Dual 7 Inch Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo, 1 Inch Bore
Single 7 Inch Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo, 1 Inch Bore
Dual 7 Inch Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo, 1-1/8 Inch Bore
Dual 8 Inch Brake Booster Master Cylinder Combo, 1-1/8 Inch Bore
Q & A
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Tim demonstrates the brake assembly with a Wide 5 drum brake and Speedway's new self-energizing backing plate.
Tim explains the process of adjusting Buick Finned Drums to fit Speedway's self-energizing backing plate assembly.
Project Chevelle upgrades the 4 drum brakes single master cylinder that was an unfortunate set of boxes checked on this Chevelle’s order sheet.
Heath finally gets the opportunity to work on rear disc brakes. He explains some things that went great during this project, and not so great. Find out what the advantages and disadvantages are of running disc brakes.
Grant Kroft’s 1929 Ford Model A shows us that if you are passionate enough about something, nothing can stop you from achieving your goal. Read the story behind this hot rodder!
Plumbing a fluid system can sometimes be frustrating. Steve couldn't find one to fit his Laguna until he came across this stainless steel braided brake hose. Read his step by step instructions for installing this brake hose.