Speedway Universal Heavy Duty Parallel 4-Link Rear Suspension Kit
Universal Fit, Solid Axle Rear Suspension Type, Parallel 4-Link Trailing Arm Style, Steel
- This heavy-duty adjustable rear four-link kit is just the ticket for heavy vehicles or serious horsepower drag race applications
- The parallel four link suspension design will stop your pinion angle from changing,especially under hard acceleration
- 3/4" rod ends and 1" OD threaded steel tubes ensure rigidity
- Double shear axle and frame brackets will handle extreme applications
- Adjustable shock mount locations allow for various shock lengths and upper shock mounts
This heavy-duty adjustable rear four-link kit is just the ticket for heavy or serious horsepower applications. Parallel four-link suspension systems are designed to stop your pinion angle from changing, especially under hard acceleration, by keeping the rear axle centered. With a four-link system controlling your axle's rotation and a panhard bar holding against side-to-side movement, these systems are well suited for applications that see the drag strip or hard corners.
- Frame brackets
- Rear-axle brackets
- Upper and lower shock brackets
- 3/4” rod ends
- Jam nuts
- 14” threaded 1” O.D. tubes
- Bolts and washers
- Axle Bracket Height: 11-5/8"
- Axle Bracket Width: 4-1/16"
- Axle Bracket Thickness: .177"
- Frame Bracket Height: 11-5/8"
- Frame Bracket Width: 4-3/4" max
- Frame Bracket Thickness: .177"
- Max Assembled Length, Bracket-to-Bracket: 23-3/4"
- Shock mount hole size: 1/2”
- Shock mount max height adjustment above axle centerline: 4”
- Shock mount max height adjustment below axle centerline: 2”
- Height adjustment from axle centerline on upper mount holes: 5-25/32”
- Height adjustment from axle centerline on lower mount holes: 4-3/32”
- Axle tube diameter that brackets are notched for: 3”
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Deluxe Coil-Over Rear Suspension Kit, Chrome
Speedway Deluxe Coil Spring Hairpin Radius Rod Rear Suspension Kit
Deluxe Coil-Over Rear Suspension Kit, Plain Finish
Deluxe Shockwave Rear Suspension Kit, Chrome, 13 Inch Ride Height
Speedway Motors Ladder Bar Rear Suspension Kit, 38 Inch
Speedway Motors Ladder Bar Rear Suspension Kit, 42 Inch
Speedway Motors Ladder Bar Rear Suspension Kit, 54 Inch
RideTech 18987999 Triangulated Weld-In 4 Link Kit, Powdercoated
RideTech 11006799 Hd Parallel Weld-In 4 Link, 3/4/1 Ton Trucks
RideTech 11004699 Rear CoolRide Universal Air Spring/Shock Mount
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.
Learn how to mount a traditional transverse rear leaf spring. These tips will help the installation run smoothly and successfully.
Here's a handy guide to familiarize you with our G-Comp line of performance suspension systems.
Do you need a Panhard Bar on your front suspension? Find out whether its recommended to have one on your four-bar or cross steering system.
Easy to follow instructions to install a G-Comp rear suspension kit.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
Check out these great tips and tricks on how to successfully lower the stance on a Chevy Bel Air.